Windows 10: Windows Defender PUA:Win32/FusionCore

Discus and support Windows Defender PUA:Win32/FusionCore in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; its spamed a lot of malware of name FusionCore.C and FusionCore... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RuscovRobert, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Windows Defender PUA:Win32/FusionCore

its spamed a lot of malware of name FusionCore.C and FusionCore

:)

RuscovRobert, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Bree Win User
    Windows Defender PUA Protection

You shouldn't need 3rd-party apps to enable PUA protection. See this tutorial for how to enable it yourself.

Enable or Disable Windows Defender PUA Protection in Windows 10

3. dencal Win User

Windows Defender PUA:Win32/FusionCore

Enable or Disable Windows Defender PUA Protection in Windows 10  

Hi Shawn
    For some reason Powershell suggestion in this tut does not work on my computer, though your REG File does.
    This in on Build 1703....see attachments.

Windows Defender    PUA:Win32/FusionCore [​IMG]

Windows Defender    PUA:Win32/FusionCore [​IMG]

dencal, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender PUA:Win32/FusionCore

1. Windows Defender PUA:Win32/FusionCore - Similar Threads - Defender PUA Win32

2. PUA not deleted or quarantined by Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA not deleted or quarantined by Windows Defender: Windows Defender scan has picked up three different PUA. I use start actions but it is still on my laptop OS windows 10 Pro and active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua-not-deleted-or-quarantined-by-windows-defender/f6d0cb27-400c-4e9e-81bd-1d5b955837d0
  3. PUA not deleted or quarantined by Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PUA not deleted or quarantined by Windows Defender: Windows Defender scan has picked up three different PUA. I use start actions but it is still on my laptop OS windows 10 Pro and active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua-not-deleted-or-quarantined-by-windows-defender/f6d0cb27-400c-4e9e-81bd-1d5b955837d0
  4. What is PUA win32 presenoken

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is PUA win32 presenoken: I found threat on window threat protection and there are 3 choice quaruntine remove and allow i choose remove and start action does it a right choice to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-pua-win32-presenoken/d001fb63-7b5c-42fb-9c73-370b4f4c4491
  5. Windows defender found PUA

Windows defender found PUA: A weird question but anyway I have F-secure installed. I know that Windows Defender does not work with F-secure. But I did a full scan of my computer with Windows Defender because I got a blue screen earlier and wanted to do a scan with another program too just in...
  6. Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner: I downloaded the official Kali Linux ISO file to create a boot stick but then I got a lot of messages from Windows Defender like PUA: Win32/CoinMiner, Trojan: PHP/RevWebshell, Exploit: JS/ShellCode, Exploit: Ruby/JSShell and 7 more malware and all of them were classified as...
  7. Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?

Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?: I have tried to Set-MpPreference -PuaProtection 1 within Powershell , this fails as I do not have enough permissions to perform this act, HELP...
  8. Windows Defender PUA Protection

Windows Defender PUA Protection: Some Reason can't get our 2nd Desktop PC to keep on with Windows Defender Pua Protection, Avast was removed with Wise Uninstaller, rebooted system, used Avast clear in safe mode as additional step, then ran ConfigureDefenderx64 to configure Defender, made sure enabled Pua...
  9. Windows Defender blocking PUA?

Windows Defender blocking PUA?: Few questions about blocking PUA in Windows Defender. I enabled the prevention or blocking of PUAs and would like to ask how intrusive the notifications are? Are there a lot of false positives? I only download and install apps which I really need, no Java installed and...
  10. Windows Defender PUA feature?

Windows Defender PUA feature?: WD has this new feature called PUA. Is this for domain environments or can this be done on a standalone Win10 Enterprise? Or is this needed on a standalone system? I know it has to be enabled in the registry. If enabled, how will this effect the use of a machine? Will...