Windows 10: Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

Discus and support Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently got a Trojan virus from a website I clicked accidentally. Then a windows defender notification popped up, so I removed the Trojan virus that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GeoffJuan, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

I recently got a Trojan virus from a website I clicked accidentally. Then a windows defender notification popped up, so I removed the Trojan virus that was in form of a cache. Will there a possibility of the Trojan virus still being there? I scanned windows defender multiple times and with no threats. Nothing has happened to my computer for an hour.

submitted by /u/GeoffJuan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GeoffJuan, Jan 15, 2021
  2. AseerKT Win User

Removing trojan virus

I have Trojan virus on my pc . and windows defender is unable to remove them

AseerKT, Jan 15, 2021
  3. removing Trojan virus

The windows defender has detected the same virus on 4 separate scans but is unable to remove it. The app doesnt even log the scan I did or the detected virus.

How can I remove this? It is a Trojan type virus that is attached to one of the gaming programs that came with the PC.

chantel clarke, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

Windows Defender Trojan virus

Windows Defender caught and isolated a Trojan virus that attacked my laptop. I have performed health scans, all updates, removed quarantined threats, run Windows Defender offline, but every time I open my computer, Windows Defender informs me that they
    have detected this virus again. Help! How can I stop it from trying to attack my computer?

JoanneAnderson1, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

1. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still... - Similar Threads - defender removed Trojan

2. trojan virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trojan virus: so my security told me i had a trojan virus in quarantine and i pressed remove did that get rid of the threat of the trojan cause idk how that works like is the person trying to get on my computer gone...
  3. trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan virus: What is "altsonypics.com" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-virus/96f8ca83-3292-4259-abf6-66f86e832940
  4. Removing a Trojan Virus

Removing a Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe[Original Title: Trojan Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/removing-a-trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  5. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  6. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have...
  7. Windows defender trojan virus..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender trojan virus..: I kind of accidently installed a virus called Trojan Splitgate which thankfully windows defender recognises and stops but it must have a way to keep itself running because defender stops it every 10 mins. Is there any way to figure out the source of the virus like using...
  8. Possible Trojan Virus

Possible Trojan Virus: I run Windows 10 Home on my Lap Top. In Windows Settings/Windows Security/Virus & Threat Protection/Protection History under "All recent items" it shows “Remediation incomplete” and status as "severe" in respect of a Trojan virus. Originally when I received the virus alert,...
  9. Virus/trojan

Virus/trojan: Hello, an hour ago (February/24/2019 3:54am EST) I had a accidental download and installment of a trojan or virus. I have had a virus problem before but NOT like this one to where I can't fix it my self. This download made the PC fully aware of it's being, and quarantined...
  10. trojan virus

trojan virus: Hi my windows defender keeps updating me i have a Trojan in win32 folder named touluse.N!** forgotten the extension how do i remove it i have tried to find this so far without solution 1 unhiding files in explorer 2 looking it in resmon(resource manager) 3 looking for it...