Windows 10: Windows Defender right click Menu

Discus and support Windows Defender right click Menu in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After update, i right click on windows defender icon but it's looks blurry, any tips for this problem? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Windows Defender]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ikhsan Lazuardi, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Windows Defender right click Menu

After update, i right click on windows defender icon but it's looks blurry, any tips for this problem?

Windows Defender right click Menu 0c4387f0-4059-4c5a-9381-08521ebc6a56?upload=true.png

[Original Title: Windows Defender]

:)

Ikhsan Lazuardi, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. avemaria Win User
    right click scan in windows defender?

thanks for that.. i didn't notice the tutorial section :x

I did the suggested registry change and it's now listed on the desktop context menu.. but all this does is ask if I want to open it, update, or start a scan... I was hoping for the option where you right click a specific file and it will have listed 'scan with windows defender' like other antivirus programs have.. MSE had it. I'll keep looking around to see if I can find it in the meantime..

avemaria, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows Defender right click Menu

right click scan in windows defender?

Sorry, I had the wrong link first time. Go back to the post, I've got the right link there now.
    It works in Windows 10
    Sorry bout that! *Redface

Edwin, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender right click Menu

1. Windows Defender right click Menu - Similar Threads - Defender right click

2. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  3. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  4. right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click menu: how do i remove something off the right click menu submitted by /u/kubunio10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mopspb/right_click_menu/
  5. Right click and Windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Right click and Windows defender: Dear Support team, Need help below 1. Right click of any file, folder, application, software is not working, it keep on scrolling round? 2. Windows defender scan is suspending continuously while full scan or custom scan or quick scan? Can you please help on above issues....
  6. right click menu in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    right click menu in windows 10: 2 Days ago, wile using Firefox, I remarked that my PC started to act strange: wile trying to open a new tab, instead, a new window was opening. In Explorer, I cannot use the Right Click.As soon as I press the right button on the mouse, the menu opens and right away it closes....
  7. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  8. Windows Defender Scan Right Click

Windows Defender Scan Right Click: Hello guys. Please tell me how can i disable this [img] When i press right click in a file show me option to scan if clean or no..How can stop it this? Thanks 64333
  9. right click scan in windows defender?

right click scan in windows defender?: I believe it's called adding it to the context menu.. I saw a registry hack for Windows 8 but i'm not sure how to do it in Windows 10.. I got used to using MSE in Windows 7 so now i'm lost not being able to right click a file to scan it immediately.. anyone know how to enable...
  10. Mouse right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse right click menu: I cannot activate the 'New' submenu to create New folders in Desktop,Explorer and existing folders. When I Mouse right click the menu opens up (View,Sort by,Refresh etc) when I move the cursor to 'New'(to open up the submenu to create a folder) the pointer changes to the...