Windows 10: Windows Defender saying there's actions needed against a "Trojan" that has been confirmed...

Discus and support Windows Defender saying there's actions needed against a "Trojan" that has been confirmed... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, my problem is with Windows 11, and its damn buggy OS.I recently had found a trojans in my computer, and I remember, they were apart of a file I had... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LiamKingUC, May 27, 2022.

1. Windows Defender saying there's actions needed against a "Trojan" that has been confirmed...

So, my problem is with Windows 11, and its damn buggy OS.I recently had found a trojans in my computer, and I remember, they were apart of a file I had deleted, and I had already cleared it from the Appdata Roaming folders, so for some reason, even after a few scans of Malwarebytes, and the Windows Defender Scanner, it still says there's nonexistent Trojans!Clicking the "Start actions" button and choosing from options in "Protection history" did nothing, it just refreshed the page and kept the "supposedly existent" trojan there.Gif showcasing what happens in the Protection History secti

:)

LiamKingUC, May 27, 2022
  2. lcsant Win User

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

hi All,

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed when I click it, it shows a exclamation mark inside yellow triangle, but security dashboard is all green. Not sure why Windows defender keeps showing yellow exclamation when there is nothing
    to worry about regarding security.

Any help to identify the issue appreciated, or if someone confirms it's a bug then happy to ignore it till its fixed.

lcsant, May 27, 2022
  3. mysorian Win User
    what does Windows defender say?

Most probably your computer has a Trojan. You may find which Trojan from the Windows Defender program. However removal of this is complicated.
    http://hodentekhelp.blogspot.com/201...r-offline.html
    My best suggestion is to you is to back up your data to cloud and ask Microsoft store nearby to clean up your computer.

mysorian, May 27, 2022
  4. Windows Defender saying there's actions needed against a "Trojan" that has been confirmed...

Brocoiner!rfn trojan and windows defender

Good Evening,

I started getting messages yesterday that Windows Defender had found malware and was removing it. Windows Defender is green, check marked and has the latest update. I have run quick and full scans and Defender says it is happy. However, in the history section
    I found Brocoiner!rfn listed many times as quarantined and deleted it. Every few minutes I get a new message and the trojan is back in the quarantine section. How do I permanently get rid of this malware and hopefully the ongoing notifications? Thank you.

monicamueller, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows Defender saying there's actions needed against a "Trojan" that has been confirmed...

1. Windows Defender saying there's actions needed against a "Trojan" that has been confirmed... - Similar Threads - Defender saying there's

2. Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...: I have gotten a few of these trojan warnings from IO Bit malware fighter and windows defender. Malware fighter says quarantined and deleted. defender has them still in the threats and says they need actions. When i try nothing happens. I am afraid to do anything with this new...
  3. Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...: I have gotten a few of these trojan warnings from IO Bit malware fighter and windows defender. Malware fighter says quarantined and deleted. defender has them still in the threats and says they need actions. When i try nothing happens. I am afraid to do anything with this new...
  4. Window defender reported a Trojan threat but couldn't take action

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window defender reported a Trojan threat but couldn't take action: My Window defender detected a threat that is named Trojan:Win32/Tnega!MSR this morning. I tried taking action quarantine and remove but nothing happened, the threat was still there I checked the protection history and it's still the same. However, when I tried quick scan...
  5. WINDOWS DEFENDER KEEPS SAYING ACTION NEEDED

WINDOWS DEFENDER KEEPS SAYING ACTION NEEDED: So i downloaded a game trainer and windows defender did its job by blocking a supposed trojanimage provided. It quarantined the threat but later on gave another notification of that same threat and this time clicking Start action doesn't work. Personally i know the threat is...
  6. Windows Defender won't start taking actions against found threats.

Windows Defender won't start taking actions against found threats.: Every time I use the scan feature from Windows Defender, the same threats that have already been found show up so I always press the start actions button but then when I scan another time the same threats show up, I have repeated this cycle for more than 10 times and nothing...
  7. My computer has been hacked by a Trojan.

My computer has been hacked by a Trojan.: Today5/18/20 my computer was acting funny, it kept going to yahoo instead of google. I was wondering what happened, and when I looked it up, other people who had the same issue said it was a virus. So I installed Malwarebytes, and scanned my system and found 1 PUP, and 2197...
  8. Windows Defender Showing Action Needed

Windows Defender Showing Action Needed: It is showing in action needed in the right side of my desktop but when I try to press do the further required its still not showing the green tick [Original Title: windows security]...
  9. Defender showing action needed while AGV say" You Are unprotected

Defender showing action needed while AGV say" You Are unprotected: Defender has been my antivirus always until today AGV came on and mentioned my PC not protected against antivirus. Simultaneously, Defender also stated same. So I needed to uninstall AGV. But while doing message came on and ask if I wanted to allow another program... It it ok...
  10. Problem with Windows Defender, needed action

Problem with Windows Defender, needed action: When I had this laptop upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 Pro I asked the tech to name it "xxxxx". He did that and whenever I fired up the machine I got "xxxxx Welcome". Last week I received an update from Microsoft and at the end of its installation (1 hour) the laptop told me...