Windows 10: windows defender says my pc found ransomwere malware but defender cant remve it...

Discus and support windows defender says my pc found ransomwere malware but defender cant remve it... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; windows defender says my pc found ransomwere malware but defender cant remve it completely.How can i remove these malware completely from my pc.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FarisRifan., Jun 20, 2021.

1. windows defender says my pc found ransomwere malware but defender cant remve it...

windows defender says my pc found ransomwere malware but defender cant remve it completely.How can i remove these malware completely from my pc.

:)

FarisRifan., Jun 20, 2021

2. Windows Defender Fails Malware Test

Microsoft’s very own antivirus software, Windows Live OneCare, was recently found to be failing Vista users, and now the same has been discovered for its free anti-spyware application. In tests carried out by Australian company Enex Testlab, Windows Defender struggled to detect just half of the malware which it was tested with, with the quick scan finding missing most of the malware and the full scan finding only 53.3%. It would be best to note that the test was financed by competing company PC Tools, which claims the test was unbiased, although the winning software (detecting 88.7% of malware) was PC Tools’ very own Spyware Doctor. Windows Defender was released as a final version in October 2006, so it is relatively new and of course (being free) costs less than Spyware Doctor.

Source: Techworld.com

Jimmy 2004, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    According to Windows Defender DDU has Malware in it.

Add DDU to the exclusion list either from there or the settings for Defender. Then you'll be fine. I've used DDU for years, and as-long-as you downloaded it from a reputable source you should be fine. If they offer MD5 hash checks that might be worth doing to make sure though if you're concerned your version is malicious.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&ie=UTF-8#q=Windows+Defender+how+to+whitelist

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 20, 2021
  4. trparky Win User

windows defender says my pc found ransomwere malware but defender cant remve it...

What the hell, windows defender?

Yep, I agree with you on that one. If you have no anti-malware software installed and you've turned off Windows Defender you are a threat to the whole public Internet. This goes for not installing patches as well, if you haven't installed patches then your ISP should turn your Internet off until you have done so.

trparky, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

windows defender says my pc found ransomwere malware but defender cant remve it...

1. windows defender says my pc found ransomwere malware but defender cant remve it... - Similar Threads - defender says found

2. Microsoft Defender or Malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender or Malware?: When Microsoft Defender updates I get a blue screen that reads "Do Not Turn Off Comupter. Updating" and I lose control of my mouse and can't shut off from Task Manager. Is this normal or do I have malware appearing as Microsoft Defender?...
  3. Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats: The attached picture is usually what I'll find every time I restart/shut down and turn on my Windows 10 PC. It will say it found threats, ranging from Low to Severe, and I keep removing them or 'cleaning them' but they come in 3's every time. I've done deep cleans and scans...
  4. Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats: The attached picture is usually what I'll find every time I restart/shut down and turn on my Windows 10 PC. It will say it found threats, ranging from Low to Severe, and I keep removing them or 'cleaning them' but they come in 3's every time. I've done deep cleans and scans...
  5. Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Defender detected malware

Defender detected malware: Hi,in my environment the file 7zG.exe got deployed automatically to 100+ devices not manually or not from SCCM- not sure how it got deployed the defender has detected malware in it due to this, we have received 100+ alert generated for the same and still continuing.does this...
  7. my computer is so full of malware. cant download windows defender

my computer is so full of malware. cant download windows defender: my computer is full of infected files and malware. cant do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-computer-is-so-full-of-malware-cant-download/f10ccf2c-d58a-4e52-8d9b-6d06303153b7
  8. Does windows defender defend against malware?

Does windows defender defend against malware?: Hi. I am Suman Saha. I am a newbie in the Digital Marketing field and going to start my new WordPress blog site. In that case, I have to assure about the security of my website and computer as it will be my source of earning. I want to know about the malware security of...
  9. Windows Defender won't suggest actions for malware it found

Windows Defender won't suggest actions for malware it found: I am running a Windows 10 PC with the following specifications: [ATTACH] I ran a Windows Defender scan, and at one point it reported a Threat. I am also using F-Secure SAFE, which when scanning found no threats. When running new scans Windows Defender and F-Secure won't...
  10. Windows Defender claims malware

Windows Defender claims malware: Just by starting up I.E., Windows defender claims that it is taking action to clean delete malware. I have ran WD, Malwarebytes etc with no problems. Antisuperspyware claims "Trojan agent/gen-downloader" and adware.dealply/variant claims they were removed. Subsequent runs no...