Windows 10: windows defender scam. Auto renewal.

Discus and support windows defender scam. Auto renewal. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I stop this or remove anything on my laptop to prevent this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Toms_22, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Toms_22 Win User

windows defender scam. Auto renewal.

How do I stop this or remove anything on my laptop to prevent this

:)

Toms_22, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

windows defender scam. Auto renewal.

1. windows defender scam. Auto renewal. - Similar Threads - defender scam Auto

2. Windows defender subscription renewal scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender subscription renewal scam: I unfortunately called the number saying that my windows defender is being renewed and I will be charged for $399. I stupidly give access to my PC and bank account on my laptop. I turne it off when I realized it is a scams. Called my bank and blocked my account. How safe is...
  3. Windows defender subscription renewal scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender subscription renewal scam: I unfortunately called the number saying that my windows defender is being renewed and I will be charged for $399. I stupidly give access to my PC and bank account on my laptop. I turne it off when I realized it is a scams. Called my bank and blocked my account. How safe is...
  4. Windows defender subscription renewal scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. suspected windows defender auto-renewal scam

suspected windows defender auto-renewal scam: I received an email from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" stating I would be charged $299 annual auto-renewal subscription fee. The call back # is 510-413-7621. I called from my work phone spoke with someone name given but unable to hear clearly who answered the...
  6. Windows Defender subscription renewal scam

Windows Defender subscription renewal scam: I stupidly called the number on the email stating that my Windows Defender subscription was renewed and $399.00 would be charged. And to add insult to injury, I followed their every request to open a website where they had control of my laptop and even had me login to my...
  7. Windows Defenders renewal scam

Windows Defenders renewal scam: I received an E-mail yesterday from someone claiming to me from Microsoft telling me I was going to be charged my bank account $299.99 for an annual , automatic renewal fee for myMicrosoft Windows Defender program , to protect my computer. When I called the number...
  8. Scam Email re Auto renewal

Scam Email re Auto renewal: I received this email today 9/10/2020- IS THIS A SCAM EMAIL??? Hi, Your subscription for Windows Defender has been successfully renewed and updated. PRODUCT INFORMATION Product Name Windows Defender Firewall Order Date September-10-2020...
  9. Windows defender scam costing 200.00 to renew

Windows defender scam costing 200.00 to renew: I received an email minutes ago telling me I was being charged $200 to renew Windows Defender...and I had to call a given number to dispute the charge - which I did, having no memory of ordering it. The Indian guy on the other end wanted to take me through along process...
  10. Regarding a Defender firewall auto renewal email - Is it a scam?

Regarding a Defender firewall auto renewal email - Is it a scam?: Hello , I received the following email on August 13th 2020 from Microsoft team and I wanted to know whether its a genuine email from microsoft or not. I really need help as I am touch with these people and I did what they said. Please reply and help me out asap and also...