Windows 10: Windows Defender Scam???

Discus and support Windows Defender Scam??? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got the following email. Is this a scam? I removed my email address and customer id from the message. Microsoft Account Order Confirmation... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TKendzior, Dec 13, 2020.

1. TKendzior Win User

Windows Defender Scam???

I got the following email. Is this a scam? I removed my email address and customer id from the message.

Microsoft Account

Order Confirmation

BILLED TO

Dear User

Customer ID -

Email Address

Registered Number - +1 XXX-XXX-1142

Invoice

DESCRIPTION

UNIT COST

QUANTITY

AMOUNT

INVOICE NUMBER

WIN5414-12429

DATE OF ISSUE

December 13, 2020

Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Firewall & Network Protection One Year Subscription

$399.99

$399.99

SUBTOTAL

$399.99

DISCOUNT

$0

INVOICE TOTAL

$399.99

If You didn’t make this purchase or if you believe an authorized person is attempting to access your Microsoft account Call to our customer care representative +1 804 250-9215 Toll Free.

This Email confirms payment for the Microsoft Defender listed above. You will be each plan period until you cancel by downloading to the Microsoft Defender plan from your PC.

You may contact Microsoft for a full refund within 48 Hrs of a monthly Subscription upgrade or within 72 Hrs after yearly payment. Partial refunds are available where required by law.

Thanks

Microsoft Account Team

:)

TKendzior, Dec 13, 2020

2. Window Defender Scam

I received a scam email concerning Windows Defender Protection this morning which I did not call phone number listed. Just wanted to advise you of this email.

monroejohnson, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Windows Defender Scam

I received an email stating I am being charged $199.00 for windows defender can this be true or is it a scam?

[Original Title: window defender]

bettyeharris, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

Windows Defender Scam???

Smeed, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender Scam???

1. Windows Defender Scam??? - Similar Threads - Defender Scam

2. another Defender phishing scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    another Defender phishing scam: just received this one - full headers of email msg included---------- Original Message ----------Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Received: from mx03.dca.untd.com mx03.dca.untd.com [10.171.44.33]by maildeliver10.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id...
  3. another Defender phishing scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    another Defender phishing scam: just received this one - full headers of email msg included---------- Original Message ----------Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Received: from mx03.dca.untd.com mx03.dca.untd.com [10.171.44.33]by maildeliver10.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id...
  4. are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?

are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?: What are latest scams Defender lock up virus warnings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-pop-up-defender-virus-warnings-a-scam-or/ea70be59-602e-41f2-a0bf-2c70205b240f
  5. are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?: What are latest scams Defender lock up virus warnings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-pop-up-defender-virus-warnings-a-scam-or/ea70be59-602e-41f2-a0bf-2c70205b240f
  6. windows defender email invoice scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender email invoice scam: My wife receive the scam invoice with a fake charge for ordering windows defender. There are a couple of odd things things about it. First, I have a PC with windows 11. The email came within a day after I was checking on some things in windows security on my PC. Coincidence?...
  7. windows defender email invoice scam

windows defender email invoice scam: My wife receive the scam invoice with a fake charge for ordering windows defender. There are a couple of odd things things about it. First, I have a PC with windows 11. The email came within a day after I was checking on some things in windows security on my PC. Coincidence?...
  8. Windows Defender Security Scam. How do I get out of the warning screens to run my preferred...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Security Scam. How do I get out of the warning screens to run my preferred...: Windows Defender Security Scam. How to get out of layers of pop ups to run my preferred security scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-security-scam-how-do-i-get-out-of/7a350e62-393a-45b7-8049-4b2bf8e22450
  9. Windows Defender Security Scam. How do I get out of the warning screens to run my preferred...

Windows Defender Security Scam. How do I get out of the warning screens to run my preferred...: Windows Defender Security Scam. How to get out of layers of pop ups to run my preferred security scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-security-scam-how-do-i-get-out-of/7a350e62-393a-45b7-8049-4b2bf8e22450
  10. Windows Defender Security Scam. How do I get out of the warning screens to run my preferred...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender order scam