Windows 10: Windows Defender SCAM

Discus and support Windows Defender SCAM in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just received the following email. I suggest someone MS, the Community, Etc. make MS users aware of this scam. Order Date Dec 22 2020 Order Id:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tony_DaSilva, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Windows Defender SCAM

I just received the following email. I suggest someone MS, the Community, Etc. make MS users aware of this scam.

Order Date Dec 22 2020
    Order Id: 254-8632541-875424

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our Services for the past year. YourWindows Defender support plan will expire in 5 days, so we thought we'd check in.
    We wanted to remind you that you have chosen the auto-renewal option for future charges. You will be billed from your saved account details for the annual amount of your plan upon the expiration of your contract.

We tried to contact you on your registered number for queries but could not get through

Payment Information

Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection

USD 249.99

Total

USD 249.99

Having trouble with this invoice? Feel free to contact our support team at+1 844 956 1796. Monday to Friday 8 A.M to 4 P.M Est. If you want to continue taking advantage of our services and products and retain all your data and preferences, you can easily renew or cancel the services/products by calling on +1 844 956 1796. Thank you.

This Email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email.please do not reply to this message

:)

Tony_DaSilva, Dec 22, 2020

2. Window Defender Scam

I received a scam email concerning Windows Defender Protection this morning which I did not call phone number listed. Just wanted to advise you of this email.

monroejohnson, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Windows Defender Scam

I received an email stating I am being charged $199.00 for windows defender can this be true or is it a scam?

[Original Title: window defender]

bettyeharris, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

Windows Defender SCAM

Smeed, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender SCAM

1. Windows Defender SCAM - Similar Threads - Defender SCAM

2. another Defender phishing scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    another Defender phishing scam: just received this one - full headers of email msg included---------- Original Message ----------Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Received: from mx03.dca.untd.com mx03.dca.untd.com [10.171.44.33]by maildeliver10.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id...
  3. another Defender phishing scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    another Defender phishing scam: just received this one - full headers of email msg included---------- Original Message ----------Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Received: from mx03.dca.untd.com mx03.dca.untd.com [10.171.44.33]by maildeliver10.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id...
  4. are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?

are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?: What are latest scams Defender lock up virus warnings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-pop-up-defender-virus-warnings-a-scam-or/ea70be59-602e-41f2-a0bf-2c70205b240f
  5. are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?: What are latest scams Defender lock up virus warnings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-pop-up-defender-virus-warnings-a-scam-or/ea70be59-602e-41f2-a0bf-2c70205b240f
  6. windows defender email invoice scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender email invoice scam: My wife receive the scam invoice with a fake charge for ordering windows defender. There are a couple of odd things things about it. First, I have a PC with windows 11. The email came within a day after I was checking on some things in windows security on my PC. Coincidence?...
  7. windows defender email invoice scam

windows defender email invoice scam: My wife receive the scam invoice with a fake charge for ordering windows defender. There are a couple of odd things things about it. First, I have a PC with windows 11. The email came within a day after I was checking on some things in windows security on my PC. Coincidence?...
  8. Windows Defender Security Scam. How do I get out of the warning screens to run my preferred...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Security Scam. How do I get out of the warning screens to run my preferred...: Windows Defender Security Scam. How to get out of layers of pop ups to run my preferred security scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-security-scam-how-do-i-get-out-of/7a350e62-393a-45b7-8049-4b2bf8e22450
  9. Windows Defender Security Scam. How do I get out of the warning screens to run my preferred...

Windows Defender Security Scam. How do I get out of the warning screens to run my preferred...: Windows Defender Security Scam. How to get out of layers of pop ups to run my preferred security scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-security-scam-how-do-i-get-out-of/7a350e62-393a-45b7-8049-4b2bf8e22450
  10. Windows Defender Security Scam. How do I get out of the warning screens to run my preferred...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security