Windows 10: Windows Defender SCAM

Discus and support Windows Defender SCAM in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just received the following email. I suggest someone MS, the Community, Etc. make MS users aware of this scam. Order Date Dec 22 2020 Order Id:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tony_DaSilva, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Windows Defender SCAM

I just received the following email. I suggest someone MS, the Community, Etc. make MS users aware of this scam.

Order Date Dec 22 2020
    Order Id: 254-8632541-875424

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our Services for the past year. YourWindows Defender support plan will expire in 5 days, so we thought we'd check in.
    We wanted to remind you that you have chosen the auto-renewal option for future charges. You will be billed from your saved account details for the annual amount of your plan upon the expiration of your contract.

We tried to contact you on your registered number for queries but could not get through

Payment Information

Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection

USD 249.99

Total

USD 249.99

Having trouble with this invoice? Feel free to contact our support team at+1 844 956 1796. Monday to Friday 8 A.M to 4 P.M Est. If you want to continue taking advantage of our services and products and retain all your data and preferences, you can easily renew or cancel the services/products by calling on +1 844 956 1796. Thank you.

This Email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email.please do not reply to this message

:)

Tony_DaSilva, Dec 22, 2020

2. Window Defender Scam

I received a scam email concerning Windows Defender Protection this morning which I did not call phone number listed. Just wanted to advise you of this email.

monroejohnson, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Windows Defender Scam

I received an email stating I am being charged $199.00 for windows defender can this be true or is it a scam?

[Original Title: window defender]

bettyeharris, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

Windows Defender SCAM

Smeed, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender SCAM

1. Windows Defender SCAM - Similar Threads - Defender SCAM

2. Scam re Defender AutoRenewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam re Defender AutoRenewall: I just received this suspicious email. I am sure it is a scam and I will not call their number. Would like to see these scammers put in prison. From:Leonardo Ricardo<*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 6:13 AM To:...
  3. Defender Scam

Defender Scam: My 92 yr old mother received a call saying her account was charged $200 for Defender anti-virus and if she didn't want it to call to get a refund. So I called and they said they were calling from AnyDesk and I would have to download a form and fill it out online while they...
  4. Is this a scam? I am being charged using my Husband's name: Windows Defender Advanced...

Is this a scam? I am being charged using my Husband's name: Windows Defender Advanced...: This does not look right. Someone is using my Husband's name and he does not own a computer. I am the only one with a Microsoft 365 Personal account. What is this email? Microsoft Account Order Confirmation Separator Invoice Number : WIN48974984-xxxxxx...
  5. Windows Defender scam is on again in 2021.

Windows Defender scam is on again in 2021.: Ju8st letting people know. Just got hit buy it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-scam-is-on-again-in-2021/f396ff5c-1a9f-46a8-af11-e5654f8f1ad5
  6. Another Windows Defender scam

Another Windows Defender scam: Received an e-mail today from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" claiming: Microsoft Account Order Confirmation Invoice Number : WIN48974984-75246 Customer Id : 112621115 Email : xxxxxxxxxx Phone : +1 XXX-XXX-XXXX Invoice Date: Feb 04, 2021 Item...
  7. windows defender scam. Auto renewal.

windows defender scam. Auto renewal.: How do I stop this or remove anything on my laptop to prevent this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-scam-auto-renewal/820760a5-071f-465e-b8f1-ee8ec63b6522
  8. Windows Defenders renewal scam

Windows Defenders renewal scam: I received an E-mail yesterday from someone claiming to me from Microsoft telling me I was going to be charged my bank account $299.99 for an annual , automatic renewal fee for myMicrosoft Windows Defender program , to protect my computer. When I called the number...
  9. Windows Defender Firewall scam

Windows Defender Firewall scam: on my business email i recieved an email saying that my account was going to be charhed $399.00 for the subscription....they were trying to bully me into downloading anydesk to give them remote access to give me a password to uninstall the program with to cancel the...
  10. Windows Defender Scam???

Windows Defender Scam???: I got the following email. Is this a scam? I removed my email address and customer id from the message. Microsoft Account Order Confirmation BILLED TO Dear User Customer ID - Email Address Registered Number - +1 XXX-XXX-1142...