Windows 10: Windows defender security at a glance is empty

Discus and support Windows defender security at a glance is empty in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does this means that my pc has a virus or malware?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tristan.reyes, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Windows defender security at a glance is empty

Does this means that my pc has a virus or malware?

:)

Tristan.reyes, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Borg 386 Win User

windows defender & security center services keep turning off

Are you running any other AV or did you have one running in the past? If you didn't use an uninstaller for the AV, then the remnants of it could be causing the problem. Normally any time you install an AV it disables Defender by default.

If you are getting any error codes please list those, that will be helpful in helping you.

As torre suggested, might be a good idea to do a reset or even a reinstall.

Reset Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

There are also some suggestions listed here:

Unable to turn on Windows Defender in Windows 7 / 8 / 10

Borg 386, Sep 3, 2020
  3. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Windows defender security at a glance is empty

My security system on status : Security at a glance

Why my windows defender to be a status like : "Security at a glance" ?

why did can happen ?

How to solved it to be normally

thank for the solution.

regards.

Teuku Junaidi

TeukuJunaidi, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows defender security at a glance is empty

1. Windows defender security at a glance is empty - Similar Threads - defender security glance

2. Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance: Windows Defender is Gone Today we will take a look at these common problems with Windows defender,Step-1: 1. Windows Security not Opening? Windows Security is Missing? Reinstall Windows Security Windows Powershell Admin 1st Command: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted 2nd...
  3. Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance: Windows Defender is Gone Today we will take a look at these common problems with Windows defender,Step-1: 1. Windows Security not Opening? Windows Security is Missing? Reinstall Windows Security Windows Powershell Admin 1st Command: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted 2nd...
  4. Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Defender/Security empty/blank "at a glance" page after uninstalling a third-party...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender/Security empty/blank "at a glance" page after uninstalling a third-party...: Hi everyone,I know this issue has come up many times and there are already tons of tutorials out there on how to fix it, but none of them have worked for me so far so I'm going to ask about this again.I have been using my computer with Windows Defender ever since I bought it,...
  6. Windows Defender/Security empty/blank "at a glance" page after uninstalling a third-party...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender/Security empty/blank "at a glance" page after uninstalling a third-party...: Hi everyone,I know this issue has come up many times and there are already tons of tutorials out there on how to fix it, but none of them have worked for me so far so I'm going to ask about this again.I have been using my computer with Windows Defender ever since I bought it,...
  7. Security at a glance is empty

Security at a glance is empty: Hello there,Today, when I enter my Windows Defender, I get an error like you see in the screen image. What is the solution of this ?, I cannot do any windows defender operation / I cannot shut down [ATTACH] [Original Title: Can you help me :/]...
  8. Windows defender security at a glance

Windows defender security at a glance: Does this means that my pc has a virus or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-security-at-a-glance/51f24fb9-d3e0-45bb-90c7-bab83af3f655
  9. Empty Windows Defender Security At a Glance Menu

Empty Windows Defender Security At a Glance Menu: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, First of all thanks for the response and help. I was trying to open windows defender today to run a full scan, but I received the blank menu screen as attached on the photo. I tried restarted and shutting down and Windows update but there are no...
  10. Windows defender security at a glance

Windows defender security at a glance: Hi sir/mam how are you...im here with a problem with the windows defender i'm not able to scan..and the controlled folder is completely disabled im not able to make it "on" and yes the first view in the windows defender all the icon of security (virus & threat ....etc) are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. security at a glance empty