Windows 10: Windows Defender Security Center and dismissed issues...

Discus and support Windows Defender Security Center and dismissed issues... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear All After Fall Creators Update we can now dismiss all security issues to get the icon in notification are green mark. I dismissed all of them... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 7fh3498f, Oct 20, 2017.

1. 7fh3498f Win User

Windows Defender Security Center and dismissed issues...

Dear All

After Fall Creators Update we can now dismiss all security issues to get the icon in notification are green mark. I dismissed all of them in rush after update and don't really remember what were the messages. Is there any way to reset these notifications to default so i could dismiss them again but with more attention this time? Thank you.

Regards.

:)

7fh3498f, Oct 20, 2017

2. Creators update: Device Performance and Health issue on UPS-connected desktop

Me too have this problem, regarding battery, and another one about a device I have disabled. I can't dismiss the message. Is there any way to turn off this Windows Defender Device performance & health?

"Edit: I realize we can disable Windows Defender Security Center. Open Task Manager and go to Startup tab. Search for it and right-click disable that piece of shitware."

RonaldoVeiga, Oct 20, 2017
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 20, 2017
Thema:

Windows Defender Security Center and dismissed issues...

1. Windows Defender Security Center and dismissed issues... - Similar Threads - Defender Security Center

2. security center windows defender issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security center windows defender issue: hello, last month my computer stopped updating and windows defender went blank, i instantly installed malwarebyte and ran it, but my issue persisted, few days ago i came across a forum page where a guy posted lines of code where you paste it on a notepad and save it as a .reg...
  3. Windows Defender and Security Center Issues on Windows 10

Windows Defender and Security Center Issues on Windows 10: Hello, I have had this issues for the last couple of weeks and I have tried multiple solutions that have all played out in vain. The issues can be summed as the following: Windows Defender cannot start When opening windows security from the settings on windows 10...
  4. Windows Security Center "Dismiss" through GPO

Windows Security Center "Dismiss" through GPO: I am trying to figure out if there's a way to widely distribute the dismissal of a Security Center yellow exclamation point. The most recent nuisance is the tamper protection feature. Our customers are not comfortable with warnings like this and we often get complaints or...
  5. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: My Windows Defender Security Center is not working. There are no options like virus & threat protection and others. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-security-center/2f1968ec-0098-4aae-b4c5-ef25f94f5cc6"
  6. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: Hi, Every time I connect to VPN(Client Network) from My personal laptop I get windows defender security center popup- Its shows all as green but yet it continuously pop up. I can not type a mail or do anything else. It happens only when VPN connection is done. I tried to...
  7. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: I keep getting notification that threats has been found, "Windows anti virus protection found threats. Get details. When I click on the message or manual open the defender center I get the message there are no current threats and the center is locked up. I have rebooted...
  8. What does "DISMISS" mean in this Windows Defender Security Center box?

What does "DISMISS" mean in this Windows Defender Security Center box?: I click on the box almost daily to allow manual threat definition updates and do not want to lose that function/ability. Am only curious what would happen if I click on DISMISS ? Thanks, [img] Lee 113621
  9. What dies "DISMISS" mean in this Windows Defender Security Center box?

What dies "DISMISS" mean in this Windows Defender Security Center box?: I click on the box almost daily to allow manual threat definition updates and do not want to lose that function/ability. Am only curious what would happen if I click on DISMISS ? Thanks, [img] Lee 113621
  10. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: When I boot my system (Windows 10 Home Ed.) "Windows Defender Security Center" always pops up windowed (not minimised). is this normal (I can't remember that it was always like this) and can I do something about it so that it starts minimised ? 112234