Windows 10: Windows Defender Security Center shows exclamation point

Discus and support Windows Defender Security Center shows exclamation point in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, My Windows 10 Pro shows an exclamation point on the Windows Defender Security Center. Though, when I open it everything is tick marked and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lolcocks, Jul 25, 2018.

1. lolcocks Win User

Windows Defender Security Center shows exclamation point

Hello,

My Windows 10 Pro shows an exclamation point on the Windows Defender Security Center.
    Though, when I open it everything is tick marked and seems to be working fine.

https://i.imgur.com/8AT2iRb.png

Requesting support.

:)

lolcocks, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Newfan Win User

Windows Defender Security Center Question

I have a question regarding the Windows Defender Security Center icon which appears when you click on the arrow on the task bar. It has an exclamation point and when I highlight the icon it states 'actions recommended' but when IO open the Windows Defender Security Center everything looks OK. I have Norton Internet Security installed on my PC.

What can I do to fix it or is there anything wrong?

Thanks

Newfan, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Newfan Win User
    Windows Defender Security Center Question

The exclamation mark on the Windows Defender Security Center icon has returned (even if I reboot) and if I open the Windows Defender Security Center everything has a green tick so it looks like nothing is wrong. Is there somewhere else I have to look at?

Newfan, Jul 25, 2018
  4. SteV1der Win User

Windows Defender Security Center removes working HP Photosmart driver

I was going to do so (perform a roll back), but after thinking about it...are we sure it's a necessary step here? I didn't have Windows Defender Security Center operating on this system (or if it was, it wasn't showing up in the tray and it wasn't giving
    an error message) until this last Windows update.

Are we sure that this is a necessary step? If all it does is remove the Security Center from the tray or remove that feature, then I'm not sure anything has been discovered.

This is Norton Security 22.9.3.13, in case that helps and as you suggest, Windows Defender Security Center is still showing "Actions recommended" in the tray at the bottom right.

SteV1der, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Defender Security Center shows exclamation point - Similar Threads - Defender Security Center

2. WINDOWS DEFENDER DEVICE SECURITY SHOWING YELLOW EXCLAMATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS DEFENDER DEVICE SECURITY SHOWING YELLOW EXCLAMATION: DEVICE SECURITY IT SHOWING YELLOW EXCLAMATION WHEN TRYING TO OPEN IT IM GETTING THE MESSAGE " YOUR IT ADMISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOUR TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILLABLE. CONTACT IT HELPDESK FOR MORE IMFORMATION...
  3. WINDOWS DEFENDER DEVICE SECURITY SHOWING YELLOW EXCLAMATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS DEFENDER DEVICE SECURITY SHOWING YELLOW EXCLAMATION: DEVICE SECURITY IT SHOWING YELLOW EXCLAMATION WHEN TRYING TO OPEN IT IM GETTING THE MESSAGE " YOUR IT ADMISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOUR TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILLABLE. CONTACT IT HELPDESK FOR MORE IMFORMATION...
  4. Windows Defender Security Center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Security Center: My Windows Defender Security Center is not working. There are no options like virus & threat protection and others. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-security-center/2f1968ec-0098-4aae-b4c5-ef25f94f5cc6"
  5. Windows defender security center not showing any icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows defender security center not showing any icon: First i disabled the Windows defender for some reason.....but.... After my work is done....some virus came from an unsafe site....then i went to windows defender antivirus center to restart the antivirus.....but the was no icon showing... Just saying “your device is being...
  6. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: Hi, Every time I connect to VPN(Client Network) from My personal laptop I get windows defender security center popup- Its shows all as green but yet it continuously pop up. I can not type a mail or do anything else. It happens only when VPN connection is done. I tried to...
  7. Windows Defender Security Center Shows Page Available

Windows Defender Security Center Shows Page Available: Hello, I have a Problem with my Windows. When I open Windows Defender Setting. It show "Page Not available" and "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information"....
  8. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: I have a problem with access to Windows Defender settings. I am not able to turn application and file checking on. It says that in order to change the setting I have to be an administrator but I am already an administrator. I am sorry for this being written in Croatian. I...
  9. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: I keep getting notification that threats has been found, "Windows anti virus protection found threats. Get details. When I click on the message or manual open the defender center I get the message there are no current threats and the center is locked up. I have rebooted...
  10. Windows Defender Security Center

Windows Defender Security Center: When I boot my system (Windows 10 Home Ed.) "Windows Defender Security Center" always pops up windowed (not minimised). is this normal (I can't remember that it was always like this) and can I do something about it so that it starts minimised ? 112234

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender exclamation point

2. windows defender has a exclamation mark on it but states nothing is wrong

3. windows shows exclamation point

4. windows 10 defender exclaimation point,
  5. windows security center exclamation point,
  6. windows 10 defender center exclamtion,
  7. windows 10 defender security centre page not available your it has limited access,
  8. windows defender security centre virus and threat protection your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app then,
  9. exclamation triangle on defender icon but nothing is wrong,
  10. windows defender security center shows nothing,
  11. windows securty center shows exclamation point but nothing there,
  12. exclamation point on windows defender,
  13. windows defender sercurity centre excclamation mark,
  14. exclamation sing on windows defender security center ,
  15. exclamation mark in windows defemace security centre but nothing wrong