Windows 10: Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

Discus and support Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by S Papp, May 9, 2023.

1. S Papp Win User

Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other antivirus. What Ive checked:Task manager startup: Windows Defender Security Notification Icon enabledTaskbar "choose what icons appear": Windows defender security notification icon: enabledWindows Defender and firewall notifications: all onWindows Defender and firewall: turned onThings Ive done:I have used CMD as administrator and PowerShell to complete SFC/scan and the other repair commands and scans and all of them turned out with 0 issues. Reset

:)

S Papp, May 9, 2023
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 9, 2023
  3. taid Win User
    Show hidden icons chevron missing some individual icons…

Dalchina -thanks for your reply
    >>> I believe you're referring to the Windows Defender Notification Tray Icon<<<

I’ve had a look in Task Manager – Start Up but it’s not just disabled – its not listed…
    I’ve followed the various ways that your link suggests to re-enable it – but I can never find it listed…

The Windows Security Notification icon is there and is enabled.

Thanks again.

taid, May 9, 2023
  4. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

windows defender security notification

windows defender security popup keeps popping up and adding another notification to the list. How do I stop this?

KathieDietrich, May 9, 2023
Thema:

Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

1. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing? - Similar Threads - Defender Security Notification

2. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?: I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other antivirus. What Ive checked:Task manager startup: Windows Defender Security Notification Icon enabledTaskbar "choose what icons...
  3. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?: I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other antivirus. What Ive checked:Task manager startup: enabledTaskbar "choose what icons appear": Windows defender security...
  4. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?: I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other antivirus. What Ive checked:Task manager startup: enabledTaskbar "choose what icons appear": Windows defender security...
  5. Windows Defender Notification is Missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Notification is Missing: hi i recently hacked and i open regedit and delete all startup apps and "windows defender notificion" deleted from startup and i can't see icon of this app anymore how can i show this windows defender icon in task bar again?[Original Title: Windows Defender notificion]...
  6. windows defender different notification icons

windows defender different notification icons: i have always seen the windows defender shield icon when i download stuff that i know isn't malware but today i tried to download something and it gave me a defender notification that looked like a pit bull in front of a laptop and i cant find anything about it i remember...
  7. Windows Security Notification Icon

Windows Security Notification Icon: After installing Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 on my Laptop, the "Windows Security Notification Icon" no longer appears on the Taskbar and the switch for turning the Icon ON or OFF is no longer available on the "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" List.However, when I...
  8. Windows defender icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows defender icon missing: hey please can you help me that i can't able to get windows defender icon in my system tray at the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-icon-missing/56598389-fd0e-448d-9c44-08b2a5ca0a85
  9. Window defender notification system tray icon missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window defender notification system tray icon missing: My window defender system tray icon is missing and I can't find any option to turn it on in the startup menu or taskbar submitted by /u/qan_0801 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m39h22/window_defender_notification_system_tray_icon/
  10. Windows Defender notification area icon

Windows Defender notification area icon: I like to see the Windows Defender notification area icon, so I've set my PC to show that item. However, is there a way to turn off the exclamation point item in that icon that says I haven't run a scan in a while? My last scan was 4 days ago and I don't want to be hounded to...