Windows 10: Windows Defender Security: Where are AV and Firewall logs for this in Windows 10?

Discus and support Windows Defender Security: Where are AV and Firewall logs for this in Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello: I'm trying to locate logs of notifications I've received from Windows Defender Security Center on my Windows 10 desktop PC Thanks... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by eliuri, Oct 8, 2018.

1. eliuri Win User

Windows Defender Security: Where are AV and Firewall logs for this in Windows 10?

Hello:

I'm trying to locate logs of notifications I've received from Windows Defender Security Center on my Windows 10 desktop PC

Thanks

:)

eliuri, Oct 8, 2018

2. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Oct 8, 2018
  3. "Attestation" A new feature coming to Windows Defender in Windows 10

Tech Republic - Upcoming Windows Defender feature will tell you when security fails
    This seems very promising. Microsoft is in the unique position to know what Windows should look like, even before Windows Update pushes out new changes. As long as MS can properly sync WD with WU changes AND this new features does not make any "noticeable" hit on system performance/resources, all without any false positives, this should be a big step forward for consumer security, and a blow to the bad guys - always a good thing.

Of course, there will likely be some hiccups the Windows/Microsoft/Windows Defender bashers will surely pounce on - regardless how extensive the Beta process is. But hopefully open and unbiased minds will prevail. After all, the goal is to stop the bad guys and if this gets us closer to that, that's a very good thing.

For more detailed information, see Introducing Windows Defender System Guard runtime attestation)

Bill_Bright, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Windows Defender Security: Where are AV and Firewall logs for this in Windows 10?

Windows 10 blank screen after boot-up....

Those were a couple of clever suggestions . Thx m8. I`m using the built-in windows firewall/av

francis511, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender Security: Where are AV and Firewall logs for this in Windows 10?

1. Windows Defender Security: Where are AV and Firewall logs for this in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Defender Security Where

2. Windows Defender AV not disabling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender AV not disabling: I work for a MSP, and our client has Cylance. For some reason, Windows Defender AV will not disable. Endpoints in question: Windows 10 Pro, domain joined Domain functional level: Windows Server 2012 R2 My first attempt was to configure a domain GPO: Computer...
  3. Windows defender AV is gone..

Windows defender AV is gone..: Suddenly defender AV is gone - it doesn't appear in the security at glance menu. As if it is not installed. How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-av-is-gone/125fbdb3-a6c2-48d2-a9c2-c6ce012c35e3
  4. Trying to Remove Security Manager AV Defender

Trying to Remove Security Manager AV Defender: Security Manager AV Defender has somehow become installed on my computer and I can't get rid of it. It is constantly updating or doing quick scans, which slows my computer down to a standstill. My primary virus protection is Norton. When I delete AVD, it shows up when I...
  5. Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall: I keep getting this security notification the says: "Firewall and Network Protection - Turn on Windows Firewall" see attached screenshots. 4 of the screenshots says/indicate that the firewall is turned on, but the security notification still pops up saying to turn on...
  6. Windows 10 Defender Firewall

Windows 10 Defender Firewall: I received an email from Roger Harmelink of Windows Defender Firewall. It thanked me for an order of the firewall and said the charge was $499.99. I didn't order it. I phoned the number 754-764-1190 given "if you want to cancel this order" and was told that this was an...
  7. Windows Defender Firewall Security Alert

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Defender Firewall Security Alert: I got a Windows Security Alert Saying Windows Defender Firewallhas blocked some features of Google Chrome on all public private networks. Name: Google Chrome Says: This app has already been blocked or unblocked for a different network type. Allow Google Chrome to...
  8. Where are the Windows 10 home firewall logs?

Where are the Windows 10 home firewall logs?: Hi all: For Windows 10 Home OS, where are the Windows 10 home firewall logs please? There is no firewall.log at the root of c:\windows\system32. None of these directories have a firewall folder or firewall.log: C:\Windows\Logs directory C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles...
  9. Windows 10 Defender Firewall

Windows 10 Defender Firewall: The Windows 10 Defender firewall appears to becoming more and more of a kluge and obfuscation. Import/export of individual rules appears impossible. Import/export of rules from different versions is a crap shoot - ie going form 1809 to 1909. Even going from 1909 to 1909...
  10. Extra Security that works with Windows Defender AV

Extra Security that works with Windows Defender AV: Hi, A free trial with McAfee has just expired. I don't want to use McAfee because it turns off Windows Defender. Can anyone suggest a good provider for extra protection that will still leave Defender in Active Mode? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off firewall/av program windows 10

2. windows defender firewall logs

3. windows av logs

4. windows defender AV logs,
  5. firewall logs download for windows 10