Windows 10: Windows Defender/Sercurity at a glance is blank.

Discus and support Windows Defender/Sercurity at a glance is blank. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I went to scan my PC today and when I went into my security center it was blank and not giving me any options to do anything. Please help! Thank... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheMightyMango., May 1, 2020.

1. Windows Defender/Sercurity at a glance is blank.

I went to scan my PC today and when I went into my security center it was blank and not giving me any options to do anything.
    Please help!

Thank you!Windows Defender/Sercurity at a glance is blank. [​IMG]

:)

TheMightyMango., May 1, 2020

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, May 1, 2020
  3. How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 1, 2020
  4. Windows Defender/Sercurity at a glance is blank.

deleting sercurity logs

is it safe to delete sercurity logs from event veiwer

johnWinstanley1, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender/Sercurity at a glance is blank.

1. Windows Defender/Sercurity at a glance is blank. - Similar Threads - Defender Sercurity glance

2. Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance: Windows Defender is Gone Today we will take a look at these common problems with Windows defender,Step-1: 1. Windows Security not Opening? Windows Security is Missing? Reinstall Windows Security Windows Powershell Admin 1st Command: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted 2nd...
  3. Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank

Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank: Security at a glance page in Windows Security is blank. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-at-a-glance-page-in-windows-security-is/48be47a3-1535-4731-bad3-1701269e9400
  4. Windows 'Security at glance' is blank

Windows 'Security at glance' is blank: Windows 'Security at glance' is blankI tried to many ways to recover it but its not recovering Points Gathered by me which helps to solve it1.Windows Update Service Missing2.Security Centre Service Missing3.When I download that files and register it. then all files come in...
  5. Windows defender security at a glance

Windows defender security at a glance: Does this means that my pc has a virus or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-security-at-a-glance/51f24fb9-d3e0-45bb-90c7-bab83af3f655
  6. Security At A Glance is blank

Security At A Glance is blank: Split from this thread. Hi the same case happen to me.. did you already resolved the problem of blank screen on windows security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-at-a-glance-is-blank/d324c5cb-32d3-4d12-928e-8adf1988932a
  7. Windows Security Security at a glance page is totally blank. Windows Defender gone?

Windows Security Security at a glance page is totally blank. Windows Defender gone?: So when I click the Windows Security App, the section that says "Security at a glance" it totally empty.[ATTACH] I did some digging with some help from some tutorial I found that my Windows Defender is gone. It's not where it's supposed to be in my Services. [ATTACH]...
  8. Sercurity

Sercurity: How do I uninstall Total AV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sercurity/4fba9d54-7c65-4ec0-bcba-28f1a85e95e1
  9. CAN'T ACTIVATE WINDOWS DEFENDER....."SECURITY AT A GLANCE" IS BLANK.... "VIRUS & THREAT...

CAN'T ACTIVATE WINDOWS DEFENDER....."SECURITY AT A GLANCE" IS BLANK.... "VIRUS & THREAT...: Hello to all, These are all symptoms, that theWindows Defender Antivirus Service is missing from your PC. Display the "Services" screen and scroll down to the Windows Defender services. W10 Pro should have 4 services described, and W10 Home should have 3 services...
  10. Windows defender security at a glance

Windows defender security at a glance: Hi sir/mam how are you...im here with a problem with the windows defender i'm not able to scan..and the controlled folder is completely disabled im not able to make it "on" and yes the first view in the windows defender all the icon of security (virus & threat ....etc) are...