Windows 10: Windows Defender showing a extremely large list of exploits

Discus and support Windows Defender showing a extremely large list of exploits in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I haven't had many problems with viruses, scanning my computer regularly, not downloading anything dodgy, but recently windows defender popped up with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Roberto_Sanchez, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Windows Defender showing a extremely large list of exploits

I haven't had many problems with viruses, scanning my computer regularly, not downloading anything dodgy, but recently windows defender popped up with an alert saying "threats found" and showed me a huge list of what seems like exploitable features on my computer, but I also spotted meterpreter there somewhere. "Start Actions" button does nothing.
    Windows Defender showing a extremely large list of exploits [​IMG]

:)

Roberto_Sanchez, Jan 11, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User
    AndreTen, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Windows Defender Exploit Protection problem

@roy111, the screenshots in Brink's tutorial show all the Exploit protection settings in English, that should help you navigate the "Italian" ones...
    Change Windows Defender Exploit Protection Settings in Windows 10

This lists all the settings and describes what each one does.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...oit-protection

4. Windows Defender showing a extremely large list of exploits

Edge Browser not listed on Exploit Protection

When I open the Exploit Protection Program List, how come Edge browser processes are not listed?
    Or, is there another process name for MS Edge from the Exploit Protection Program List page?

However, my guess is that since Edge runs in a Sandboxed protected mode by default, maybe perhaps it is not required to be on the Exploit Protection Programs List.

win10freak, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender showing a extremely large list of exploits

1. Windows Defender showing a extremely large list of exploits - Similar Threads - Defender showing extremely

2. Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed: Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-actions-recommended-but-no/a266784b-d45e-4246-b2c9-5f4f71d024ca
  3. Windows Defender showing a list of greyed out Exclusions, but they don't show in the list...

Windows Defender showing a list of greyed out Exclusions, but they don't show in the list...: Hi guys, I'm having this frustrating issue and cant seem to see any thread where it is being addressed. Apart from the "Default" item, the only other Path I can find is for the exclusion I created by myself See image below. [ATTACH] All other items shown in the list of...
  4. Extreme large memory usage by PrinterFilterPipeLineSvc.exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extreme large memory usage by PrinterFilterPipeLineSvc.exe: Hi My son has a brand new HP laptop. When he opens a large pdf 340 pages Windows sometimes is getting into problems with the allocated memory and crashes. We find in the logbooks next event: [ATTACH] This shows that there was a problem with the virtual memory. Sorry in...
  5. Windows Defender can't remove exploits

Windows Defender can't remove exploits: I recently did a full system scan using Windows Defender. Once it finished it actually noticed quite a few threats that it labelled as "exploits". Since it found the threats I now want to remove them so I've clicked the "Start Actions" button but all that seems to do is...
  6. Edge Browser not listed on Exploit Protection

Edge Browser not listed on Exploit Protection: When I open the Exploit Protection Program List, how come Edge browser processes are not listed? Or, is there another process name for MS Edge from the Exploit Protection Program List page? However, my guess is that since Edge runs in a Sandboxed protected mode by default,...
  7. Large Jump List Showing Up In The Middle Of The Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Large Jump List Showing Up In The Middle Of The Screen: Hi Everyone, I don't know how exactly to describe this problem but the closest I can figure is to describe it as a large jump list appearing in the middle of the screen every time a new program is opened. I don't know how to turn it off. Below is a picture of the problem....
  8. Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed: hi All, Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed when I click it, it shows a exclamation mark inside yellow triangle, but security dashboard is all green. Not sure why Windows defender keeps showing yellow exclamation when there is nothing to worry...
  9. Windows Defender Exploit Protection problem

Windows Defender Exploit Protection problem: Hi guys, For some strange reason my System settings tab is not there in my Exploit Protection settings, only Program settings is visible. Any suggestions on what is happening? 106098
  10. Defender Exploit Override - Off or... Off?

Defender Exploit Override - Off or... Off?: I've been banging the heck out of teh google without success... What's the difference? 106447