Windows 10: Windows Defender Showing Action Needed

Discus and support Windows Defender Showing Action Needed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It is showing in action needed in the right side of my desktop but when I try to press do the further required its still not showing the green tick... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JOHNSONSKARIA, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Windows Defender Showing Action Needed

It is showing in action needed in the right side of my desktop but when I try to press do the further required its still not showing the green tick

[Original Title: windows security]

:)

JOHNSONSKARIA, Dec 29, 2019
  2. lcsant Win User

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

hi All,

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed when I click it, it shows a exclamation mark inside yellow triangle, but security dashboard is all green. Not sure why Windows defender keeps showing yellow exclamation when there is nothing
    to worry about regarding security.

Any help to identify the issue appreciated, or if someone confirms it's a bug then happy to ignore it till its fixed.

lcsant, Dec 29, 2019
  3. windows 10 - detected Malware notification - no action required.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Settings.

• Click on System and click on Notifications and Actions.

• Under Show notifications for these apps turn off the setting for Windows defender.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Windows Defender Showing Action Needed

Action Center is not showing past notifications

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you do not find the icons in the notification area.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Settings
    • Click on Settings, System
      and on Notifications and actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in notification area.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back to us with the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender Showing Action Needed

1. Windows Defender Showing Action Needed - Similar Threads - Defender Showing Action

2. Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed: Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-actions-recommended-but-no/a266784b-d45e-4246-b2c9-5f4f71d024ca
  3. Windows Defender "Action Needed" but there's no malware detection

Windows Defender "Action Needed" but there's no malware detection: Every time on startup, my Windows Defender shows a 'action needed symbol' with a caution mark in a triangle which disappears a few moments later and gets replaced with the 'no action needed' symbol with a tick in a green circle.I scanned my computer several times with...
  4. WINDOWS DEFENDER KEEPS SAYING ACTION NEEDED

WINDOWS DEFENDER KEEPS SAYING ACTION NEEDED: So i downloaded a game trainer and windows defender did its job by blocking a supposed trojanimage provided. It quarantined the threat but later on gave another notification of that same threat and this time clicking Start action doesn't work. Personally i know the threat is...
  5. Windows Defender Stuck Displaying "Actions Needed"

Windows Defender Stuck Displaying "Actions Needed": Yesterday, Windows Defender caught a threat on my device. Let me go ahead and preface by saying that I think it was a false positive caused by an issue with a DirectX implementation, but I only have anecdotal evidence. I still went ahead and let Defender remove it, though,...
  6. Windows Defender Security Center action needed?

Windows Defender Security Center action needed?: I have just completed a fresh install of Windows 10, and lo and behold I have a security issue that requires action. Only the issue does not present itself. How do I make that little red X go away? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed: hi All, Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed when I click it, it shows a exclamation mark inside yellow triangle, but security dashboard is all green. Not sure why Windows defender keeps showing yellow exclamation when there is nothing to worry...
  8. Defender showing action needed while AGV say" You Are unprotected

Defender showing action needed while AGV say" You Are unprotected: Defender has been my antivirus always until today AGV came on and mentioned my PC not protected against antivirus. Simultaneously, Defender also stated same. So I needed to uninstall AGV. But while doing message came on and ask if I wanted to allow another program... It it ok...
  9. Windows Defender tells me "actions needed", but...

Windows Defender tells me "actions needed", but...: In the task bar I see "actions needed" [ATTACH] But if I open the Windows Defender Security Center I do not see any "action needed" ! Why? [ATTACH]...
  10. Problem with Windows Defender, needed action

Problem with Windows Defender, needed action: When I had this laptop upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 Pro I asked the tech to name it "xxxxx". He did that and whenever I fired up the machine I got "xxxxx Welcome". Last week I received an update from Microsoft and at the end of its installation (1 hour) the laptop told me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. action need in windows defender