Windows 10: Windows Defender Shows Driver Issues, Can't Fix [Windows 10]

Discus and support Windows Defender Shows Driver Issues, Can't Fix [Windows 10] in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Defender is showing me a yellow warning sign, saying that there is something wrong with my drivers. When I run the troubleshooter, it says that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jenners89, Nov 1, 2018.

1. jenners89 Win User

Windows Defender Shows Driver Issues, Can't Fix [Windows 10]

Windows Defender is showing me a yellow warning sign, saying that there is something wrong with my drivers. When I run the troubleshooter, it says that the issue might lie with Visual Studio Location Simulation Sensor or Avast! SecureLine TAP Adapter v3.

I've run the troubleshooter to fix the problem (for each one) and then do the necessary restart, it's like nothing happened. Neither problem is resolved.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

:)

jenners89, Nov 1, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Nov 1, 2018
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Defender Shows Driver Issues, Can't Fix [Windows 10] - Similar Threads - Defender Shows Driver

2. Windows Defender Fix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Defender Fix: Hello , i have problem with my windows defender because when i double click on icon i see only blue window with logo and then program is closed... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-fix/36f4868d-1ad2-4d0d-b13a-49da6e41d199
  3. Windows 10 Driver Issues?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Driver Issues?: I am having a few problems with my current installation of Windows 10. It does not recognize my USB flash drive when I plug it in. A screenshot of the error message is below. [ATTACH] There are black squares that flash on the screen, and I'd like to know how to fix it....
  4. Windows 10 driver issue

Windows 10 driver issue: On my microsoft surface go i have been unable to connect to the internet. Looking into it there seems to be some kind of issue with my driver. I tried to update my driver but it says its up to date. Most solutions to this problem seem to say you can just install a new driver...
  5. Issue to fix " Windows defender Is out of date..................

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue to fix " Windows defender Is out of date..................: Hi I have encountered here mentioned as under issue while installing update : Action centre reports as " Windows defender is out of date Also needed to fix the issue " Install Spyware and malware definitions update " when I tried to install important update, the error...
  6. windows 10 defender issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 defender issue: [ATTACH] Hi, I've set up and built my PC early this November and installed windows 10 and used a product key from Azure portal. Only today I downloaded Malwarebytes and checked to see if windows defender was running, and sure enough I couldn't find it anywhere under...
  7. windows 10 : Driver issues.

windows 10 : Driver issues.: hi I have 4 out dated driver issues, and i was searching how to get them fix for free,but every time i try an download something from the web, the Microsoft window pops up and say something like don't download it didn't come from Microsoft. so i was wondering if you know of a...
  8. Will Defender fix all these issues.

Will Defender fix all these issues.: Full System Scan and Fixes Fix Windows Issues Virus and Spyware Removal Repair Virus Damage Repair Windows Stability Issues Repair Applications Stability Issues Gain More Disk Space Restore Your PC to Top Speed Optimize Windows Registry Clean System Clutter Protects and...
  9. Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software issue in Windows 10

Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software issue in Windows 10: I am getting error as Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software . [ATTACH] How to resolve above issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-verify-the-publisher-of-this-driver/ee2f860a-e68b-4fab-b45a-e215f40b93cf
  10. Windows Defender showing Trojans in Windows Driver System Update folder

Windows Defender showing Trojans in Windows Driver System Update folder: So, this happened [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Is this actually a trojan? If yes, then is it actually a Windows file that is corrupt? If not, how do I fix it because it keeps coming back every 8 hours or so....