Windows 10: Windows Defender Status Icon

Discus and support Windows Defender Status Icon in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there a Windows Defender Status icon that I can place in my task bar hidden icon menu??... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JimSteiger1, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Windows Defender Status Icon

Is there a Windows Defender Status icon that I can place in my task bar hidden icon menu??

:)

JimSteiger1, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Dec 30, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Windows Defender Status Icon

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender Status Icon

1. Windows Defender Status Icon - Similar Threads - Defender Status Icon

2. Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.: One problem with my Windows Security is the system tray, every time I move my cursor or right-click on it, it doesn't do anything, but can still open it. So how to fix it? Is it necessary to reset? Here's the one when it tries to show the description....
  3. Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.: One problem with my Windows Security is the system tray, every time I move my cursor or right-click on it, it doesn't do anything, but can still open it. So how to fix it? Is it necessary to reset? Here's the one when it tries to show the description....
  4. OneDrive Status Icons and Windows Indexing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Status Icons and Windows Indexing: Hey Guys, I noticed a problem while using OneDrive and Windows indexing system. My OneDrive folder is located in my "D" drive, and after the sync is finished, I realized that all the folders has the green check, like if they were selected to be avaiable offline. But they...
  5. OneDrive Status Icons and Windows Indexing

OneDrive Status Icons and Windows Indexing: Hey Guys, I noticed a problem while using OneDrive and Windows indexing system. My OneDrive folder is located in my "D" drive, and after the sync is finished, I realized that all the folders has the green check, like if they were selected to be avaiable offline. But they...
  6. Windows Update Status icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update Status icon: I understand that when the Windows Update Status icon with a small circle in the corner appears in my Notification Area, Windows is asking me to restart so it can install updates. Yet even though I have this icon "on" in the Settings screen, I usually can't see it on the...
  7. Onedrive status icons on desktop

Onedrive status icons on desktop: Hello everyone, I just recently noticed that there are status icons appearing on my desktop, what does it mean? No its not in my onedrive but in my desktop folder, and these icons also appear with icons on my desktop. [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows Defender Icon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Icon: The windows defender icon in the Task Bar shows the “Actions recommended” message when I hover the mouse pointer over the windows defender icon. However, when I open the Windows Defender Security Center window, no actions are recommended. What could be wrong?...
  9. Window defender status: PC at risk

Window defender status: PC at risk: Hello, Could you advise how could I solve this problem: My Window defender status says: PC at risk, and I have no move. It will not let me turn it on. It seems stuck. Thank you for help. I am hoping for some directions....
  10. Windows Defender Icon ?

Windows Defender Icon ?: Sometimes, the Windows Defender icon in the taskbar appears especially after launching the Windows Defender app, but after a next reboot, the icon is no longer appears. How can I make the icon for Windows Defender to appear permanently like I have it shown in my image shot...