Windows 10: Windows Defender stopping me from reading all email after windows 10 update

Discus and support Windows Defender stopping me from reading all email after windows 10 update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I try to open any emails, Windows Defender is giving me a red warning page saying they are unsafe. I know that all these emails are not unsafe... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JJJMamaw, Dec 17, 2019.

1. JJJMamaw Win User

Windows Defender stopping me from reading all email after windows 10 update

When I try to open any emails, Windows Defender is giving me a red warning page saying they are unsafe. I know that all these emails are not unsafe because they are from several businesses that I've dealt with for many years. This only started after the last update.

:)

JJJMamaw, Dec 17, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jan 7, 2020
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Issues

Problems with W10 Anniv auto update:

Mom's: (x58 Xeon 5677) Windows Defender was not turned back on automatically (it was "on" in the 1511 edition) and she had a Trojan. Full system scan to eradicate.
    Her Epson printer was knocked off, had to uninstall by Device Manager pull USB cable and reconnect cable. W10 did the rest.

Step-mom's: (HP pre built) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Her USB Seagate Expansion Drive 2Tb was offline so all backup routines were halted. Had to rerun backup plan. Had her do a full virus scan.

Step-dad's: (Dell Optiplex tweaked upgrades) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Full Scan.

jsfitz54, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Defender stopping me from reading all email after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Defender stopping reading

2. Windows Defender is stopping me from running my games

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender is stopping me from running my games: Hifor the last few weeks windows defender has been stopping me from running games that I have had installed for years and worked perfectly.the error that it's picking up is that steam_api.dll is a virus. the thing is that while this is a cracked file I've been using it for...
  3. Error message stops me from reading my emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message stops me from reading my emails: I keep receiving this error message in the middle of my emails. "We couldn't load this message. Please try again later. RETRY". Is this a conflict due to Windows 11?It happens with Chrome and Edge. I use my free att.net account as well as my gmail.com. Oulook had all of my...
  4. Error message stops me from reading my emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message stops me from reading my emails: I keep receiving this error message in the middle of my emails. "We couldn't load this message. Please try again later. RETRY". Is this a conflict due to Windows 11?It happens with Chrome and Edge. I use my free att.net account as well as my gmail.com. Oulook had all of my...
  5. All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update: HelloLast friday, when shutting down the pc, it asked if i want to update, then shut down.Now when i switch pc on, all my word documents are missing, and outlook tab on taskbar is missing.It is asking me to setup up email account again.Why is this happening and how can i get...
  6. All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update: HelloLast friday, when shutting down the pc, it asked if i want to update, then shut down.Now when i switch pc on, all my word documents are missing, and outlook tab on taskbar is missing.It is asking me to setup up email account again.Why is this happening and how can i get...
  7. All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. After windows update - All drives are read only

in Windows 10 Support
    After windows update - All drives are read only: I don't know how my computer is even running correctly, but every time I try to create a new folder, etc, it is read only. I have tried to change permissions but it isn't working. Is there some tool that just resets drive permissions to the way they are supposed to be?...
  9. Windows Defender stopping me from ejecting harddrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Defender stopping me from ejecting harddrive: After uninstalling Norton as it came preinstalled after on my computer I started to experience an issue, whenever I would try to eject my hard drive I would get an error, after looking in event viewer I saw an error talking about how msmpeng.exe was stopping it from ejecting....
  10. Windows 10 update stops me from playing all my games.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stops me from playing all my games.: A few days before 10 08 2018, there was a windows 10 update. I did not agree, i did not start it... and it automatically updates after i went to the toilet... It was a super long update, which felt familiar. After the long update, i cant play any games. And i...