Windows 10: Windows defender stuck at shield screen loading screen after updating to windows 11

Discus and support Windows defender stuck at shield screen loading screen after updating to windows 11 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I updated to windows 11 yesterday and windows defender has been stuck in its loading screen every time i opened itI went to settings then privacy and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RuhatChowdhury, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Windows defender stuck at shield screen loading screen after updating to windows 11

I updated to windows 11 yesterday and windows defender has been stuck in its loading screen every time i opened itI went to settings then privacy and clicked windows defender but settings frozeIt has been happening everytimei ran hoards of codes in powershell, restarted pc, double checked if there is another anti-virus, disabled and re-enabled defender twice I searched a lot in the internet but nothing helpsplease help!

:)

RuhatChowdhury, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Windows defender stuck at shield screen loading screen after updating to windows 11

Windows 7 black screen of death

I read a report a little while ago that said the black screens were nothing to do with updates but due to a malicious program (it hit more than just windows 7 users - vista, xp and 2000 were also prone to the black startup screen of death if infected). My windows 7 install is fully up-to-date and i've never had the black startup screen.

Just run some decent anti virus and you should be safe (i suggest microsoft security essentails since it's free and pretty decent). When you've installed an anti-virus i'd suggest doing a full scen to be sure there's nothing there.

human_error, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Windows defender stuck at shield screen loading screen after updating to windows 11

1. Windows defender stuck at shield screen loading screen after updating to windows 11 - Similar Threads - defender stuck shield

2. Windows Security screen locked with Shield after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security screen locked with Shield after Windows 11 Update: I updated my Machine with some challenges to Windows 11 H23H2.After that the Machine itself did several updates.The Windows updater now says I'm Up to DateI wanted to check the settings in the Windows Security, it just shows a white screen with a Shield logo in the middle.No...
  3. Windows Security screen locked with Shield after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security screen locked with Shield after Windows 11 Update: I updated my Machine with some challenges to Windows 11 H23H2.After that the Machine itself did several updates.The Windows updater now says I'm Up to DateI wanted to check the settings in the Windows Security, it just shows a white screen with a Shield logo in the middle.No...
  4. Windows 11 PC stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC stuck on loading screen.: My windows 11 PC doesn't boot to system. I'm stuck on the loading screen spinning dots, no matter if I boot from SSD or USB recovery media. The PC prompts that it's preparing automatic repair, but then is also stuck on spinning dots no matter how long you wait. I don't reckon...
  5. Windows 11 PC stuck on loading screen.

Windows 11 PC stuck on loading screen.: My windows 11 PC doesn't boot to system. I'm stuck on the loading screen spinning dots, no matter if I boot from SSD or USB recovery media. The PC prompts that it's preparing automatic repair, but then is also stuck on spinning dots no matter how long you wait. I don't reckon...
  6. Windows 11 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck on loading screen: It is stuck on the loading screen. I read online and it said to reset it three times to go into recovery mode but that did not put it into recovery mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stuck-on-loading-screen/3cc73162-bdb0-4e54-a40d-3b175c6cc622
  7. Windows 11 stuck on loading screen

Windows 11 stuck on loading screen: It is stuck on the loading screen. I read online and it said to reset it three times to go into recovery mode but that did not put it into recovery mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stuck-on-loading-screen/3cc73162-bdb0-4e54-a40d-3b175c6cc622
  8. Windows Update Screen Stuck Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update Screen Stuck Loading: [ATTACH] I've been having an issue for a while now where my windows update settings get stuck on this loading screen, ive left it for more than a couple of hours but it hasnt helped. I saw some other people had this problem before but nothing they said seemed to work. I've...
  9. Windows 10 - Loading screen always stuck after update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Loading screen always stuck after update.: Hi all, I've had my laptop for five months now. Every windows update I have ever tried to install would result in being stuck on the loading screen in an infinite loop. This eventually leads to me having to system restore (sometimes with success) otherwise reset the PC to...
  10. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen: My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen. The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging...