Windows 10: Windows defender support

Discus and support Windows defender support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why am I being charged without my approval for this service that was provided with my computer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wendelldutt, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Windows defender support

Why am I being charged without my approval for this service that was provided with my computer?

:)

wendelldutt, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 1, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Windows defender support

Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows defender support

1. Windows defender support - Similar Threads - defender support

2. Windows Defender - 'Standard hardware security not supported' - umm, yes they are.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender - 'Standard hardware security not supported' - umm, yes they are.: Hi,A couple of days ago, I reset my PC, but kept my files. Ever since, Windows has refused to let me change any defender options, giving me the error message 'Standard hardware security not supported.' I can't stress enough that it is and the whole system was working...
  3. Windows Defender - 'Standard hardware security not supported' - umm, yes they are.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender - 'Standard hardware security not supported' - umm, yes they are.: Hi,A couple of days ago, I reset my PC, but kept my files. Ever since, Windows has refused to let me change any defender options, giving me the error message 'Standard hardware security not supported.' I can't stress enough that it is and the whole system was working...
  4. "Standard hardware security not supported" message in windows defender after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Standard hardware security not supported" message in windows defender after reset: Recently I reset my PC after discovering it was ratted. I wiped just about everything from it and now windows defender is saying standard hardware security is not supported, however I have DEP set to on, IOMMU set to on, Secure boot set to on and a 2.0 TPM. I have no idea...
  5. "Standard hardware security not supported" message in windows defender after reset

"Standard hardware security not supported" message in windows defender after reset: Recently I reset my PC after discovering it was ratted. I wiped just about everything from it and now windows defender is saying standard hardware security is not supported, however I have DEP set to on, IOMMU set to on, Secure boot set to on and a 2.0 TPM. I have no idea...
  6. Is 1-877-645-6210 a legitimate Windows Defender technical support phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is 1-877-645-6210 a legitimate Windows Defender technical support phone number?: Is 1-877-645-6210 a legitimate Windows Defender technical support phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-1-877-645-6210-a-legitimate-windows-defender/558cb466-68be-41d3-89e0-1ced7bc0918b
  7. Is 1-877-645-6210 a legitimate Windows Defender technical support phone number?

Is 1-877-645-6210 a legitimate Windows Defender technical support phone number?: Is 1-877-645-6210 a legitimate Windows Defender technical support phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-1-877-645-6210-a-legitimate-windows-defender/558cb466-68be-41d3-89e0-1ced7bc0918b
  8. Can't find Defender BitLocker Unlock Now Support

Can't find Defender BitLocker Unlock Now Support: I read this article but can't find the Unlock Now. It just brings to Microsoft 365 screen.I tried to use Microsoft Defender Offline Scan but when the computer restarted it asked me to input a BitLocker Recovery password to access the drive. My Computer isn't Bitlocked and I...
  9. Can't find Defender BitLocker Unlock Now Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Defender BitLocker Unlock Now Support: I read this article but can't find the Unlock Now. It just brings to Microsoft 365 screen.I tried to use Microsoft Defender Offline Scan but when the computer restarted it asked me to input a BitLocker Recovery password to access the drive. My Computer isn't Bitlocked and I...
  10. Can't find Defender BitLocker Unlock Now Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security