Windows 10: Windows defender threat restored or removed

Discus and support Windows defender threat restored or removed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i accidentaly restored and now im worried will the file infect my pc please respond... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbdullahBaig1, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Windows defender threat restored or removed

so i accidentaly restored and now im worried will the file infect my pc please respond

:)

AbdullahBaig1, Aug 27, 2020

2. WINDOWS DEFENDER IS NOT REMOVING THREATS

I'm having a problem with Windows Defender the threats found after I ran a full scan that last maybe around 10 hours cannot be removed by windows defender. I selected the remove option and it shows processing but after a while
    the threats are still listed and active. I already ran a offline scan and a quick scan but neither fix the problem.

I already ran a secure boot and see if third-party apps are causing the problem but nothing works the threats are still listed and active. I checked the location of the file and manually deleted it even on my recycle bin but
    the threats are still there and labeled as active. This very annoying. I think this is an error in the windows defender part because I installed Malwarebytes and ran a full scan which took a couple of hours and found nothing because like I've said I have deleted
    the file location where the threats are.

lelouch.lamperouge, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Windows Defender is missing Restore Button for Quarantined Threats

It wasn't listed under "Quarantined Threats", but was listed in "See full history" as quarantined. It has been about 2 hours
    and now it is listed under "Quarantined Threats" which now shows the Restore or Delete options. Something must be causing
    a delay in listing the quarantined file under "Quarantined Threats" after they have been found and quarantined by Defender.

Crawdaddy1999, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Windows defender threat restored or removed

Windows Defender isn't removing some of the threats

Defender notified me about 2 PUA's and I took the suggested action of removing them, but after I click on remove, it doesn't go. It shows that the threats are active. I uninstalled and removed the folder and the files/software which were affected but the
    threats are still there. The threats which I am getting are PUA:Win32/Presenoker and App:Cheat_Engine_BundleInstaller. I need some suggestions on how can I remove those completely.

AshishChavan_15, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows defender threat restored or removed

1. Windows defender threat restored or removed - Similar Threads - defender threat restored

2. Threat Removed or Restored

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threat Removed or Restored: What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threat-removed-or-restored/ceef5aa5-3989-4022-992f-04c02fa98096
  3. "Threat removed or restored"

"Threat removed or restored": Hi, can someone please explain what "threat removed OR restored" means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threat-removed-or-restored/a319c664-8aab-4cf8-9113-4f961e12c765
  4. Windows Defender: Threat Removed or Restored

Windows Defender: Threat Removed or Restored: About a week or two ago, Windows Defender detected a virus called "Trojan:Win32/Woreflint.A!cl" Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker. The virus I'm pretty sure was quarantined but I got a notification of some sort of Windows Defender...
  5. Threat removed or restored

Threat removed or restored: Hello, Can someone help me explain what this means? From some other forums, it seems like everything is good but I'm pretty paranoid so I'm not so sure if my laptop is safe. Please help me : [ATTACH]...
  6. Threat Removed or Restored

Threat Removed or Restored: Hello! I have windows 10. I was notified by windows security of a threat upon opening a file from an external device. Soon after which it was placed in quarantine. After viewing the options, I selected the option 'remove' and NOT 'allow'. However, few minutes later did I...
  7. Threat Removed or Restored

Threat Removed or Restored: What does this Mean??? [ATTACH] Did I accidentally allow/restore a threat?? I'm kinda freaking out! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threat-removed-or-restored/d9e1cd49-dc89-40aa-b5a1-ea618e950c79
  8. Threat removed or restored

Threat removed or restored: [ATTACH] So I had this virus in my pc and windows defender cleaned it. I do not understand what threat removed or restored means, what not available means. I checked my protection history a few minutes ago and this threat's history has been removed. Has it come back to my...
  9. Threat Removed or Restored?

Threat Removed or Restored?: [ATTACH] So, I got this threat a few days ago and windows removed it. Since then, I've tested full scans with nearly 5 different anti-virus apps including malwarebytes and got nothing after this. I'm confused since it says threat removed or restored. Does this mean that the...
  10. Threat Detection in Windows Defender Removed or Restored ?

Threat Detection in Windows Defender Removed or Restored ?: My windows virus and threat protection software picked up on this: SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram and said it was "Removed and Restored." I assume that means the threat was quarantined, then removed, then the file it affected was restored. When ı click only option to make...