Windows 10: Windows Defender to protect against apps that show coercive messages

Discus and support Windows Defender to protect against apps that show coercive messages in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I think Driver Booster is one of the worst - great tool for updating drivers however at the end of every scan it tells you that the PRO version is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Windows Defender to protect against apps that show coercive messages

I think Driver Booster is one of the worst - great tool for updating drivers however at the end of every scan it tells you that the PRO version is better and that you need to upgrade to do more things that frankly aren't worth it!

thebritton, Feb 1, 2018

2. I will just stop using it and get something else.

Josey Wales, Feb 1, 2018
  3. Winuser Win User
    I see this as more as a plus than a negative as long as it isn't to aggressive. . I use defender on about half of my computers. On the other half I use E-Set Security Suite. If Defender starts removing programs I installed because I want to use them I'll turn Defender off and install E-Set.

Winuser, Feb 1, 2018
  4. Windows Defender to protect against apps that show coercive messages

lehnerus2000, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender to protect against apps that show coercive messages

1. Windows Defender to protect against apps that show coercive messages - Similar Threads - Defender protect against

2. Windows Defender not showing Protection History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender not showing Protection History: I get notifications of controlled folder access but when I click it my windows defender's protection history is always empty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-not-showing-protection-history/f0082567-a29c-451c-9a8f-33ddebb68464
  3. Windows Defender not showing Protection History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender not showing Protection History: hello friends, something very annoying has been happening to me for a few weeks, at first I did not give it importance but now it is unbearable and annoying and the truth is I do not know what caused it, it may have been a windows update or The fact that I moved my programs...
  4. Windows Defender not showing Protection History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender not showing Protection History: hello friends, something very annoying has been happening to me for a few weeks, at first I did not give it importance but now it is unbearable and annoying and the truth is I do not know what caused it, it may have been a windows update or The fact that I moved my programs...
  5. Windows Defender not showing Protection History

6. WIndows Defender not showing Protection History

WIndows Defender not showing Protection History: Hello,I recently re-installed windows on my pc, but I chose to keep all my files and apps. All the apps' data were alright, but windows defender's protection history was gone! I don't have a problem with that. But then no matter how many times my pc is scanned and actions are...
  7. Does Windows Defender protect me against hackers/spying?

Does Windows Defender protect me against hackers/spying?: I've recently become pretty paranoid about my PC's security. I've run multiple full scans that came up negative. I'm still slightly concerned about my security online. How good is Windows Security at protecting me against hackers? Does it secure my webcam and make sure...
  8. Protection Against Ransomwares

Protection Against Ransomwares: Does the Microsoft know all about ransomware? Microsoft's persons can catch them but...deal [Original Title: Protactions] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/protection-against-ransomwares/9dcfe6bc-8fa9-424d-a8cb-488a7095f186
  9. Does Windows Defender protect against malware with all browsers?

Does Windows Defender protect against malware with all browsers?: I have Windows 10 on my desktop. I have had Malwarebytes working on this computer since 2013. Suddenly, it will no longer open but it is still installed. I have no idea why this has happened and have had trouble getting help from Malwarebytes. Does Windows Defender...
  10. Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware?

Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware?: Hello, Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware? Thanks, Florina https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-defender-providing-protection-against/b16f50af-8b6c-4091-9c0b-649eb46c58de"