Windows 10: windows defender trouble

Discus and support windows defender trouble in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] my windows defender have a strange trouble, i tried to fix it but i can't ,, when i press on protection history or when i press on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JR.Raven, Apr 19, 2020.

1. JR.Raven Win User

windows defender trouble

windows defender trouble c4024ff6-4a71-4838-864a-9f449f626a64?upload=true.png
    windows defender trouble 42fad1d5-4fd7-4211-be91-3b49576ef3f9?upload=true.png

my windows defender have a strange trouble, i tried to fix it but i can't ,, when i press on protection history or when i press on da w.d notifications of threat ,, the program get freeze and It closes on its own, please anyone help meh : ..

:)

JR.Raven, Apr 19, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 19, 2020
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Apr 19, 2020
  4. windows defender trouble

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

windows defender trouble

1. windows defender trouble - Similar Threads - defender trouble

2. Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?: Hello AllRecently our FireEye NX solution caught some file downloads which were in .zip format and MS Defender updates. The zip files were password protected also. My question is "Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?" Kindly enlighten me.Thanks Muhammad Tahir...
  3. Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?: Hello AllRecently our FireEye NX solution caught some file downloads which were in .zip format and MS Defender updates. The zip files were password protected also. My question is "Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?" Kindly enlighten me.Thanks Muhammad Tahir...
  4. Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. defender won't update to to internet connectivity trouble

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    defender won't update to to internet connectivity trouble: defender won't update to to internet connectivity trouble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/defender-wont-update-to-to-internet-connectivity/38384ad0-58c5-4e9a-8202-efbc7c916ab8
  6. Having trouble with Windows Defender.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble with Windows Defender.: I downloaded a file that was flagged as a virus. I told defender to remove it and now my defender looks like (see picture) Picture The start actions button does nothing, I've restarted, ran offline scans, ran quick scans and full scans (which got interrupted by this)....
  7. Having trouble turning on Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having trouble turning on Windows Defender: Having trouble turning on Windows Defender. Can anyone help? * Moved from Windows 8 * Original title: windows defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/having-trouble-turning-on-windows-defender/bfc85ff7-808b-4e59-b921-7e45774df48d
  8. Troubles running a full scan with Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubles running a full scan with Windows Defender: I've tried a few times today to run a full scan on my comp. My PC is pretty old and this is my CPU (Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K). My IOS is Windows 10 with the latest update. I've looked up solutions on google of course and haven't had any luck. submitted by...
  9. windows defender - troubles

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows defender - troubles: I am facing some problems with my windows defender. I cannot update it. I tried too many ways, but it seems I dont have the Command prompt (admin) button anymore. Can you help me please? Command prompt (Admin)....
  10. Big trouble with Grim Dawn + Win Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big trouble with Grim Dawn + Win Defender: Hello guys. For anyone who could be interested. Of course, your mileage may vary. 1.0.0.7 - Performance degradation over time - stutters after a while - Grim Dawn Forums 75089