Windows 10: Windows Defender version.

Discus and support Windows Defender version. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to figure out which version of Windows Defender installed on my laptop. I have Windows 10 Version 1909 now.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MICHAEL PATZ, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Windows Defender version.

How to figure out which version of Windows Defender installed on my laptop. I have Windows 10 Version 1909 now.

:)

MICHAEL PATZ, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

According to Windows Defender DDU has Malware in it.

Add DDU to the exclusion list either from there or the settings for Defender. Then you'll be fine. I've used DDU for years, and as-long-as you downloaded it from a reputable source you should be fine. If they offer MD5 hash checks that might be worth doing to make sure though if you're concerned your version is malicious.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&ie=UTF-8#q=Windows+Defender+how+to+whitelist

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 21, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Windows Defender version.

Windows Defender issues following Windows10 Creator Update Version 1703

Hello,

There may be a few possible reasons why Windows Defender would suddenly have performance issues. To further assess on this, kindly provide the information listed below:

• Did this issue occur only after the Creators Update?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you getting any error message when trying to launch Windows Defender Security Center?
    • does this issue also happens to other Windows app or programs?
    • What's the status of your CPU and Memory performance (Task Manager) when this issue starts to happen?
    In the mean time, we suggest checking if your Windows Defender is currently on the latest version, and update it if otherwise. You can find more information about Windows Defender updates
    here.

Keep us posted for any changes or outcome.

Mark Isi, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender version.

1. Windows Defender version. - Similar Threads - Defender version

2. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  3. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  4. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...: Hello Team,Latest update will not download, hangs at Downloading - 0% endlessly...Any Ideas to help this along?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-for-microsoft/12a1eb0a-9ea8-4ed6-8ee2-d77853a97fdd
  6. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...

Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...: Hello Team,Latest update will not download, hangs at Downloading - 0% endlessly...Any Ideas to help this along?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-for-microsoft/12a1eb0a-9ea8-4ed6-8ee2-d77853a97fdd
  7. Windows 10 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game: Recently i have installed a cracked game which was my biggest mistake i have ever done. There was an application to disable win defender i used it and now by using it i cant enable it. Whenever i open windows defender from setting it shows blank screen....
  8. Windows 10 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game

Windows 10 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game: Recently i have installed a cracked game which was my biggest mistake i have ever done. There was an application to disable win defender i used it and now by using it i cant enable it. Whenever i open windows defender from setting it shows blank screen....
  9. Windows 10 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Windows 11 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game

Windows 11 defender not opening after installing a cracked version of game: Recently i have installed a cracked game which was my biggest mistake i have ever done. There was an application to disable win defender i used it and now by using it i cant enable it. Whenever i open windows defender from setting it shows blank screen....