Windows 10: Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection

Discus and support Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection turns off and won't restart... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Susan68NM, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Susan68NM Win User

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection turns off and won't restart

:)

Susan68NM, Aug 2, 2018

2. Windows Defender Detect threat Trojan:Win32/Pynamer.B!ac

Hi.

I encounter that my PC always have notification of Windows Defender that my PC have a threat, this is Trojan:Win32/Pynamer.B!ac.

It will happen ALWAYS when i open my PC. It always appear on my notification, but after 10secs it will quarantine this threat.

How to remove this notification/virus on my PC.

I already Scan my PC using of the following:

• Malwarebytes
    • Malwarebytes Adwcleaner

Hope you will help me guys.

Thankyou.

Cedrick Acuario, Aug 2, 2018
  3. sahilpant Win User
    Is windows defender enough for virus threats.

Original title : virus threat

hii!

MY question is that Is windows defender enough for virus threats Nowadays. If not then pls specify the reason why not? and which anti-virus would be best for me? Considering as I am an average home pc user.

[Moved from Windows]

sahilpant, Aug 2, 2018
  4. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection - Similar Threads - Defender Virus Threat

2. Windows Defender detected threat but unable to remove

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender detected threat but unable to remove: Hi community, My windows defender just found a threat in my com: Threat detected: Program:Win32/Wacapew.B!ml Alert Level: Medium Category: Potentially Unwanted Software Details: This program has potentially unwanted behavior Affected items: file:...
  3. Can't use Windows Defender (Virus and threat protection)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't use Windows Defender (Virus and threat protection): Hey! First, I apologize for any orthographic or grammatical mistake, as my first language is spanish. For context, I had downloaded an antivirus recommended by CNET (I think), called Avira, but after a few weeks of use, I started to feel like my computer was slowing down, as...
  4. Windows defender. virus & threat protection. Windows 10

Windows defender. virus & threat protection. Windows 10: Virus & Threat Protection has this message: Threat service has stopped. Restart it now. Pressing the RESTART button nothing happened. How to reastart rhe treat service?...
  5. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Protection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Protection: Ransom ware protection says "Setup One Drive" I enter my email and it says your one drive is already synced for that address. Yet Defender still says you need to set up Onedrive for ransomware protection. We have been issued with a ransomware threat from and unknown...
  6. Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader

Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader: Hey, My windows defender has started detecting a virus named 'Trojandownloader:JS/Fakepack' since yesterday. And its detecting every time I turn on to my laptop. So I just started a full scan for my system. All the files were scanned in a duration of 1 hour but 3 files were...
  7. Windows Defender Security - Virus & Threat Protection Problem

Windows Defender Security - Virus & Threat Protection Problem: Hi Microsoft service, I need your help to fix my computer that I had struggle to find why Virus & Threat Protection is not working. I was updated Windows 10 Update. There are some changes to add new feature. Need your help to fix my computer. Regards, Spring...
  8. Windows Defender - Virus and Threat Protection - Threat service has stopped

Windows Defender - Virus and Threat Protection - Threat service has stopped: Hi, I recently had malware on my pc and windows defender was unable to remove it. I used some malware removers (rogue killer, unhackme and awdcleaner) and got rid of the malware. But in the process I think I also removed MsMpeng.exe which if the exe file of windows defender...
  9. Windows 10 Defender - Virus and Threat Protection Not Working

Windows 10 Defender - Virus and Threat Protection Not Working: Hello, I recently deleted some antivirus programs from my windows. Then I came to know that my windows 10 defender was not working properly. I have green tick on my VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION option which means it is working properly, but, I can't scan anything. When I click...
  10. Windows Defender - Virus & Threat Protection "Unexpected error."

Windows Defender - Virus & Threat Protection "Unexpected error.": Earlier today I started experiencing issues with Windows Defender. The shield icon in my tray shows a red X, and when I open my Security Center it says "Threat service has stopped. Restart it now." Attempting to do this gives the following error: "Unexpected error. Sorry,...