Windows 10: Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection

Discus and support Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection turns off and won't restart... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Susan68NM, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Susan68NM Win User

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection turns off and won't restart

:)

Susan68NM, Aug 2, 2018

2. Windows Defender Detect threat Trojan:Win32/Pynamer.B!ac

Hi.

I encounter that my PC always have notification of Windows Defender that my PC have a threat, this is Trojan:Win32/Pynamer.B!ac.

It will happen ALWAYS when i open my PC. It always appear on my notification, but after 10secs it will quarantine this threat.

How to remove this notification/virus on my PC.

I already Scan my PC using of the following:

• Malwarebytes
    • Malwarebytes Adwcleaner

Hope you will help me guys.

Thankyou.

Cedrick Acuario, Aug 2, 2018
  3. sahilpant Win User
    Is windows defender enough for virus threats.

Original title : virus threat

hii!

MY question is that Is windows defender enough for virus threats Nowadays. If not then pls specify the reason why not? and which anti-virus would be best for me? Considering as I am an average home pc user.

[Moved from Windows]

sahilpant, Aug 2, 2018
  4. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection - Similar Threads - Defender Virus Threat

2. KEEP GETTING NOTIFICATION THAT DEFENDER HAS DETECTED VIRUS THREATS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KEEP GETTING NOTIFICATION THAT DEFENDER HAS DETECTED VIRUS THREATS: I am receiving notifications that Windows Defender has detected virus threats. But when I click on the notification that takes me to Windows Security, it shows that I am up to date on everything and that no threats have been detected. This is becoming quite annoying. Is there...
  3. Windows Security Virus & Threat Detection

Windows Security Virus & Threat Detection: Windows Security in Windows 10 - The Virus & Threat Detection tells me I need to renew my McAfee protection. But I have McAfee Multi-Access FREE as a benefit of my AOL subscription. When I open McAfee it shows my subscription as Active and does not indicate it is expiring. My...
  4. Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats

Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats: Hello I have This Proble last 2 days ago I Got Infected With Win32.Ramnit.C,A,J,N all Type of This C*AP When I Scanned With Quick SCan Mode It Does'not Detected Files only Detected Two or Three File But When I Launched Full SCan Mode It Detected Every Htm,Html,some games...
  5. Current Threat detected by Windows Defender

Current Threat detected by Windows Defender: After running security scan in windows 10, I get current threat - PUA:Win32/InstallCore.M!sms. It is classified as LOW threat. I have run the REMOVE action but remains forever. PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME AS TO HOW TO GET RID OF THIS COMPLETELY ?...
  6. App:Chip_Updater_BundleInstaller detected by Windows Virus & threat

App:Chip_Updater_BundleInstaller detected by Windows Virus & threat: I was working in Simply Accounting by Sage, Microsoft Excel, and Firefox when Virus & threat protection popped up with "App:Chip_Updater_BundleInstaller" as a current threat. Is this for real? It finds it in C:\Users\Henry\Downloads\IrfanView 64 Bit - CHIP-Installer.exe Is...
  7. Virus Detected by Windows Defender

Virus Detected by Windows Defender: Split from this thread. I have the same virus detected by my windows defender was detected 50 minutes ago. I don't own any of the apps you have installed that might have caused it but that happened to me. I own a Surface Pro 6, i don't know what to do so please help me....
  8. Windows Defender Virus & Threat Protection

Windows Defender Virus & Threat Protection: Windows Defender does not run scans or allow me to update settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-virus-threat-protection/cada3eda-6c30-472b-a292-40efa4fb820e
  9. Virus Threat Detected

Virus Threat Detected: Windows Defender 10 has detected multiples of this virus, virus:VBS/Redlof.A Windows Defender doesn't seem to have the ability to remove or quarantine this virus. I have also tried Defender offline. All that happens is my computer reboots and that's it. Does anyone have a...
  10. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Protection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Protection: Ransom ware protection says "Setup One Drive" I enter my email and it says your one drive is already synced for that address. Yet Defender still says you need to set up Onedrive for ransomware protection. We have been issued with a ransomware threat from and unknown...