Windows 10: Windows defender won’t remove threat Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A

Discus and support Windows defender won’t remove threat Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; defender detects threat. Action taken to remove. Have run quick scan, full scan and advanced offline scan. Offline restarts windows but does not apear... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by johntoedt, Oct 7, 2018.

1. johntoedt Win User

Windows defender won’t remove threat Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A

defender detects threat. Action taken to remove. Have run quick scan, full scan and advanced offline scan. Offline restarts windows but does not apear to take action as threat warn returns as soon as i go back online

:)

johntoedt, Oct 7, 2018

2. Has Defender really removed Trojan: Win32/Xadupi ?

defender doesn't allow me to either quarantine or remove Trojan: Win32/Xadupi

Ike Mensah, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Baba-C Win User
    How to remove Trojan: Win32\Dorv.Flrfn

Windows Defender detected Trojan: Win32\Dorv.Flrfn buried deep in an external hard drive. An error message appeared. I don't think the trojan was purged. I think a manual removal was recommended. How do I do this or is there another way to remove it?

Baba-C, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Le Boule Win User

After Full Scan with windows defender i got problem to remove Trojan:win32/Dynamer!ac

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...Name=Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac&ocid=-2147283291

If Windows Defender will not alleviate this problem, recommend you follow the suggestions in this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com. The removal tools/procedures are free. http://malwaretips.com/blogs/trojan-win32-dynamer-ac-removal/

But…

If none of the other tools listed in the Malwaretips guide identify any malware, you are using an HP laptop and the alleged malware detection by Windows Defender is listed as
    being in the “D” Drive on the laptop then you may be seeing a “false positive” detection. Should you determine you are probably seeing a "false detection"
    suggest you post back in this thread with further information.

Good luck…

Le Boule, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows defender won’t remove threat Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A - Similar Threads - defender won’t remove

2. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Virus Threat Removal: I had a trojan virus threat appear in my Recycle bin folder after I cleared out my downloads folder from Mods etc I had downloaded for some older games. Naturally, I immediately hit the quarantine button and headed to the rest of the security listings once that was done: one...
  3. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Virus Threat Removal: I had a trojan virus threat appear in my Recycle bin folder after I cleared out my downloads folder from Mods etc I had downloaded for some older games. Naturally, I immediately hit the quarantine button and headed to the rest of the security listings once that was done: one...
  4. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  6. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  7. Windows Defender and Trojan in "Allowed threat"

Windows Defender and Trojan in "Allowed threat": Hi guys, I have problem, I have Trojan and behavior in allowed threats. When I click remove and again open allowed threats, vrius still is in there. What I should to do ? Is it Windows defender bug or I still have a virus ? Btw I used malwarebytes and windows defender...
  8. Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus

Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus: Dear Team, I am using Windows 10 with all the latest updates for Windows Defender. Windows Defender suddenly showing a message Threats Found. When I am opening the defender it is showing the virus name as Trojan: Win 32/Detplock virus. I am trying to remove it from the...
  9. the windows defender is showing a threat Win32/Vigua.A

in Windows 10 Customization
    the windows defender is showing a threat Win32/Vigua.A: the windows defender is showing a threat Win32/Vigua.A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-defender-is-showing-a-threat/c27ae2cb-f58c-405c-b966-e27bc7dd536e
  10. removal of trojan threat

removal of trojan threat: My windows defender recently detected a trojan threat. It said that the threat was blocked. It then said "This threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future" But underneath it said " Status: Removed" I don't understand what that means. Is my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windefender dont remove allowed trojan

2. windows defender states trojan not remediated

3. widows dfender remove trojan bitrep/a

4. windows defender trojan threat,
  5. how to remove win32/bitrep a windows defender