Windows 10: Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark, winsec ui crashing, but no security problems

Discus and support Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark, winsec ui crashing, but no security problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I see yellow icon constantly after latest update to 2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5023706. There is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mike0000000000000000000, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark, winsec ui crashing, but no security problems

I see yellow icon constantly after latest update to 2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5023706. There is no modules with anything wrong and in Eventlog the App is crashing with"Faulting application name: SecHealthUI.exe, version: 10.0.22621.1, time stamp: 0x739c493dFaulting module name: SecHealthUIViewModels.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1, time stamp: 0xfeec8ee5Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000000026a645Faulting process id: 0

:)

mike0000000000000000000, Mar 16, 2023

2. Exclamation mark on windows defender.

For getting rid of that exclamation mark you may try some solutions by following below Forum link.That problem is a bit different but I believe the suggested solutions can solve your problem.But as your windows defender is crashing so I request you to apply previous link solutions as well.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/for...

Hania Mubasher, Mar 16, 2023
  3. Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged

Unexpected Yellow Warning Symbol on Windows Defender in Windows 10 | Alexanders Blog

This shows 3 ways of getting rid of that annoying yellow !

Edit: Was looking everywhere for this fix. Go to virus and threat protection, click on the arrow next to "windows defender antivirus options" and turn periodic scanning on. A pop up will appear, click yes and then you'll see more options appear. Scroll down the list and you'll see an icon with a red X, you should also see a dismiss button next to it. Click on dismiss to get rid of that yellow exclamation mark. You can then turn periodic scanning off. The same pop-up will appear. Click yes, and then you're all set.

Demonlord4lf, Mar 16, 2023
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark, winsec ui crashing, but no security problems

Windows Defender has yellow exclamation mark - But there are no problems

Hi Dirk3672,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern, this issue can be easily fixed by changing few settings under Windows defender. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open the
    Windows Defender Security Center page>Click on Virus & threat protection.

2. Scroll down to
    Ransomware Protection and click it.

3. At the bottom, in the Ransomware Data Recovery section, Click on set up OneDrive.

4. Next to that text was a link to Dismiss the notice. Just clicked on that and check if the yellow exclamation is gone.

For more information you can follow the post
    answered by
    Babble1
    on 20 November 2018. If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark, winsec ui crashing, but no security problems

1. Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark, winsec ui crashing, but no security problems - Similar Threads - Defender yellow exclamation

2. Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark, winsec ui crashing, but no security problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark, winsec ui crashing, but no security problems: I see yellow icon constantly after latest update to 2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5023706. There is no modules with anything wrong and in Eventlog the App is crashing with"Faulting application name: SecHealthUI.exe, version:...
  3. Exclamation mark on windows defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exclamation mark on windows defender.: Hello, how can I fix this? If I click on it, then windows defender crashes, everything was fine yesterday. I have google chrome by default if needed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exclamation-mark-on-windows-defender/37974e3a-5402-4f77-8517-47d0babb0f90
  4. Windows Defender Yellow Exclamation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Yellow Exclamation: The Windows Defender notification icon has the yellow exclamation mark. But, for the life of me I can't find anything wrong. And, of course, Windows doesn't elaborate. Any ideas, James...
  5. yellow exclamation mark device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yellow exclamation mark device manager: I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version 140644
  6. Yellow exclamation mark on wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow exclamation mark on wifi: Hello, From past 2 days i got yellow exclamation mark on wifi (saying no internet access). I have changed wifi dongle. But problem remains same. I tried everything like resetting network adaptor , some command on command prompt, repair windows with iso file, and at last i do...
  7. Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged

Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged: Hello! The task bar icon says 'Actions recommended', but no problem found in the Windows Defender security center 'Security at a glance' components. Anyone knows what could have caused this ? 123801
  8. Windows Defender has yellow exclamation mark - But there are no problems

Windows Defender has yellow exclamation mark - But there are no problems: Title I don't have other computers to put in a family. No option given to disable?? ***Modify title from: Defender is yellow flagged, everything in Security Center checked green except "Family Options" ***...
  9. Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged

Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged: A few days ago I set up a new PC (Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) with Norton as the security provider. The Windows Defender taskbar icon shows a yellow exclamation mark. When I hover over it, the hint says "Actions Recommended": [ATTACH] But when I click the taskbar icon...
  10. Windows Defender Security Centre warning icon (yellow triangle with exclamation mark)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender Security Centre warning icon (yellow triangle with exclamation mark): [ATTACH] Hi, can you please tell me how to suppress the yellow triangle with an exclamation mark that appears in the bottom right-hand corner of the Windows Defender Security Centre system tray icon (but I only want it suppressed for the Family Options recommendations)....