Windows 10: windows defender yellow exclaminatiin triangle error windows 10 2004

Discus and support windows defender yellow exclaminatiin triangle error windows 10 2004 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so ya all know my story about 2004 issues lets go back in time 2nd time last month did windows feature update 2004 back on 13th I know after like 3rd... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by y2jman, Aug 2, 2020.

1. y2jman Win User

windows defender yellow exclaminatiin triangle error windows 10 2004

so ya all know my story about 2004 issues lets go back in time 2nd time last month did windows feature update 2004 back on 13th

I know after like 3rd day or so windows defender yellow triangle will appear saying the apps and browser was off I had to turn on

and on 25 I see I had to do a scan since didn't run a scan for awhile

now since I did media creational tool on Friday while in 2004 I don't know if I get notify today or tomorrow about apps and browser saying they are turn off I need to turn back on like I did in windows feature update 2004

my main question is will I still get that same yellow triangle exclamation point if windows defender hasn't ran a scan in awhile In media creation tool like I did windows feature update 2004 ?

also will I still get a new windows defender platform in windows update sometime since did media creation tool? I'm still on 4.18 2006 10

i'm still waiting and hoping the 3 other task will run tonight or tomorrow only verification been running since last night

I don't want to roll back into 1909 and then did window feature update 2004 again cannot stay in 1909 because I will never get any updates at all because windows feature update comes up wants to install

:)

y2jman, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Willabong Win User

Defender tray icon showing yellow triangle?

Started Windows today and the yellow triangle has gone!
    I think the original problem is a bug in the check for errors system in Windows Defender (A false positive), and not a real problem?
    Anyway I will keep an eye on Defender, and if the problem re-occurs I will post again!
    Thanks for your help!

Willabong, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Windows defender yellow triangle

I noticed that a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point shows up next to the windows defender icon. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    windows defender yellow exclaminatiin triangle error windows 10 2004 c1e47863-3727-4ecc-9a18-3507a379acd0?upload=true.png

NickArevalo1, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Willabong Win User

Defender tray icon showing yellow triangle?

Already tried a quick scan but the Defender icon still shows a yellow triangle with the "Actions recommended" text bubble?
    There is no sign of any problems in "Settings" in any of the tabs, or in the system tray other than the yellow triangle?

Willabong, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. windows defender yellow exclaminatiin triangle error windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - defender yellow exclaminatiin

2. Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.: Lately I noticed, that I have this warning icon on my windwos defender icon. One thing, that confuses me is when I start or reset my PC is says, that everything is ok, but after some time I don't know how long it takes as I usually forget to check it. it turns to yellow...
  3. Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.: Lately I noticed, that I have this warning icon on my windwos defender icon. One thing, that confuses me is when I start or reset my PC is says, that everything is ok, but after some time I don't know how long it takes as I usually forget to check it. it turns to yellow...
  4. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  5. Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon: I have a yellow triangle in my windows defender icon on the task bar on my laptop with Windows 365. I have repeatedly verified that windows defender is up to date and the basic security is listed as OK. Drilling into the Defender menu I have found the yellow triangle next to...
  6. Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon: I have a yellow triangle in my windows defender icon on the task bar on my laptop with Windows 365. I have repeatedly verified that windows defender is up to date and the basic security is listed as OK. Drilling into the Defender menu I have found the yellow triangle next to...
  7. Network Icon Yellow Triangle - Windows 10 v1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Icon Yellow Triangle - Windows 10 v1803: OS: Win10 x64 - v1803 Dell workstation Optiplex 780, 7010 Onboard network - Intel(R) 82567LM-3 Gigabit Network. Problem: Yellow network icon but still able to surf the interent (webpages), but Internet icon shows the domain name but Not connected. Can ping out to external...
  8. Defender tray icon showing yellow triangle?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender tray icon showing yellow triangle?: Windows Defender is showing a yellow triangle on the tray icon, even though it is fully updated? The Security Centre home page shows all settings green ticked, and the only problem I find is on the "Apps & browser control" page, where the first item "Check apps and files" has...
  9. Windows defender yellow triangle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender yellow triangle: I noticed that a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point shows up next to the windows defender icon. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks[ATTACH]...
  10. Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes: In another thread, I showed a screenshot of my Device Manager with yeoow triangles against the Display Adapter and the Storage Controllers: https://www.tenforums.com/attachment...e-manager1.png When I expand any of those items, there are no error codes and they all say...