Windows 10: WINDOWS Defender

Discus and support WINDOWS Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Στο κέντρο προστασίας του Windows Defender sto Προστασία από ιούς και απειλές γράφει ότι "Ο Οργανισμός σας διαχειρίζεται την Προστασία από ιούς και... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ionte, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Ionte Win User

WINDOWS Defender

Στο κέντρο προστασίας του Windows Defender sto Προστασία από ιούς και απειλές γράφει ότι "Ο Οργανισμός σας διαχειρίζεται την Προστασία από ιούς και απειλές " και δεν υπάρχει καμία επιλογή ούτε για σάρωση του υπολογιστή. Παράλληλα το εικονίδιο στην γραμμή εργασιών εμφανίζει κόκκινη προειδοποίηση. Είχα εγκατεστημένο πρόγραμμα ANTIVIRUS kai το απεγκατέστησα για να χρησιμοποιώ το Defender.

Έχω ενεργή προστασία? Πως θα κάνω σάρωση του υπολογιστή? Μπορεί να αλλάξει η ρύθμιση αυτή?

Ευχαριστώ

Γιάννης

WINDOWS Defender d6e0aa67-ddc8-4012-8eda-8537ecd49524?upload=true.png

:)

Ionte, Sep 9, 2018
  2. José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO Win User

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Rafael Com Win User
    Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Monica Cam Win User

WINDOWS Defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

WINDOWS Defender

1. WINDOWS Defender - Similar Threads - Defender

2. full scan defender stalls at 2 hours and 54 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    full scan defender stalls at 2 hours and 54 minutes: windows 10 version 1803 , yes the scan stalls even if i turn the screen and hard drives to never shut off. I first thought that maybe it was going to sleep, This seems to be happening with other version of windows 10 on my computer. So when i touch mouse pad on the notebook...
  3. Notifications and Defender BS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications and Defender BS: I am frustrated. Notifications are popping up, Windows Defender is complaining, and I'm running out of patience searching for ways to eliminate whatever life force is keeping these things active. I have followed instructions on how to turn off Notifications, including...
  4. Windows Defender is blocking a download from Lumen 5

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender is blocking a download from Lumen 5: I would like to use Lumen 5 to create videos for social media, however Windows Defender will not allow me to download them to my desktop, here is the error message. How do I get around this?[ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 Defender

Windows 10 Defender: Hi, I am using Windows 10 (Ver 1803), I frequently get messages from Windows Defender telling me that everything is OK after an automatic scan and I can run normal scans manually. I recently tried using an online scan with Windows Defender but nothing happened, I also...
  6. windows defender

windows defender: how can i turn on my real-time protection when it say the group or resource is not in its correct state https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender/4ef47925-52b2-4f0c-84f7-3c11580d1ac2
  7. Can't run Windows Defender

Can't run Windows Defender: Win Defender Security Centre lists my Virus and Threat Protection as disabled. The message reads "Your Virus & threat Protection is managed by your organization." This happened a month ago and was resolved when I thoroughly removed Malwarebytes, though it and Win Defender...
  8. Weird Defender Issue i Believe

Weird Defender Issue i Believe: Hello All Updated my System 1809 Pro build to 17763.134, restarted, Then My Fans kicked up to high speed for a good 5-10 minutes, Defender still shows after Full Scan Threats found, despite i checked with every single other portable program and also Eset online scan So far...
  9. How do I uninstall Windows Defender from Windows 10 operating system?

How do I uninstall Windows Defender from Windows 10 operating system?: How do I uninstall Windows Defender from Windows 10 operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-windows-defender-from-windows/2b461a62-b55f-435b-9ab1-b0a4aa5e6aa3
  10. windows defender antivirus

windows defender antivirus: my pc windows defender antivirus suddenly stoppped. i tried to turn it on or even restarting but its denying .its always displaying a "out of date" message .i am trying to update it but no progress...