Windows 10: Windows Defender

Discus and support Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Windows Defender has stopped working . When i try to open the app , nothing is displayed. Even my built in apps have stopped working. HELP ME!!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PrajwalMalvi, Mar 15, 2019 at 9:12 AM.

1. Windows Defender

My Windows Defender has stopped working . When i try to open the app , nothing is displayed. Even my built in apps have stopped working. HELP ME!!

:)

PrajwalMalvi, Mar 15, 2019 at 9:12 AM

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Mar 15, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  4. Windows Defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Thema:

Windows Defender

1. Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Defender

2. Can’t complete windows defender offline scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t complete windows defender offline scan: I just bought my laptop a while ago, all the updates are up to date. Just a few weeks a go i got some scam message or maybe virus from a webpage. I did a full scan nothing hits so i tried to do an offline scan but everytime when it gets to 90 something percent it would stop,...
  3. Windows Defender

Windows Defender: Hi All, This morning I noticed that the real-time protection for my Windows Defender was turned off. I saw the message in the "action center" console. I turned it back on. I am wondering what happened? In the Updates tab, I see that virus definitions were created and...
  4. Windows defender missing

Windows defender missing: I go to open the Windows Defender Security center on my new laptop, and it tries to find it in the app store. This of course can't be found. I uninstalled Mcaffe from my system earlier. How do I reinstall windows defender?...
  5. Windows 8.1 64 DEFENDER TURNS OFF DURING SCAN ! shut shuts turning turned

Windows 8.1 64 DEFENDER TURNS OFF DURING SCAN ! shut shuts turning turned: Windows 8.1 64 16 GB RAM (2 sticks vengeance ddr3) Intel i7-4790K (Not overclocked and won't be) Motherboard GIGABYTE Z97-HD3 LGA 1150 rev 2.0 GeForce GTX 1050ti not overclocked PSU: EVGA supernova 650 Watt G2 80 plus Gold....
  6. PSA Latest Windows Defender Definition Causing Issues 1.289.1521.0 for 7 and 8.1 users.

PSA Latest Windows Defender Definition Causing Issues 1.289.1521.0 for 7 and 8.1 users.: So today my system did a scan while I was away and was giving me the "Your PC cant be scanned error." So I typed in the definition on Google and this came up. Windows 7, 8, 8.1 Windows Defender und Security Essentials mit Problemen (19.03.) [Update] Translate it^ Basically...
  7. windows defender isnt working

windows defender isnt working: it says my computer could not be scanned * Moved from Windows 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-isnt-working/0c5da76b-86cf-4aa4-b2bc-b2b026d9b36a
  8. Microsoft Defender

Microsoft Defender: The Current version of MS Defender, seams to be turning real time protection 'off', on performing a scan? Any Ideas? Cheers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-defender/dbbd3ef9-4665-40a3-a71b-60de35bd978b
  9. Windows Defender

Windows Defender: error message 0x8001106ba keeps appearing advising the windows defender App has stopped working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender/8ba683c1-8464-4f14-9f0e-4065ab7d877a
  10. Windows Security Essentials and Defender keep turning off

Windows Security Essentials and Defender keep turning off: Windows Security Essentials and Defender keep turning off. When I try a Quick scan it always stops with the message: "Your PC couldn't be scanned. This program's service has stopped" The Support info gives: "Error code: 0x800106ba" This only started happening today....