Windows 10: Windows Defender

Discus and support Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open windows defender antivirus it tells me that my system administrator blocked it, but I don't have one. When I try to activate... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MyMyTSG, Jun 3, 2019.

1. MyMyTSG Win User

Windows Defender

Whenever I try to open windows defender antivirus it tells me that my system administrator blocked it, but I don't have one. When I try to activate through settings, I just get an error message. This just started happening even though I made no changes. Could this mean I have a virus? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

MyMyTSG, Jun 3, 2019

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 3, 2019
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows Defender

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender

1. Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Defender

2. Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender: what process priority order should i use for Windows Defender? 135078
  3. I almost downloaded a virus, cancelled the download, the windows defender found it and an...

I almost downloaded a virus, cancelled the download, the windows defender found it and an...: I was browsing the internet and end up on a site with a lot of popups that are obviously viruses. as I'm leaving the site, i notice a download is going on for a file called "This computer is BLOCKED.htm". the entire file size was downloaded (for example, 25.5 MB/25.5 MB) but...
  4. Windows Defender Threat Service Stopped and Won't Restart

Windows Defender Threat Service Stopped and Won't Restart: [ATTACH] My Windows Defender Threat Service has stopped and every time I try to restart it, it won't work. I think it may have something to do with an update that the Windows Defender needs, but the update won't install either. I've tried a few solutions but so far nothing...
  5. Windows Defender - Not able to do the Quick Scan

Windows Defender - Not able to do the Quick Scan: I am not able to run the Quick Scan through Windows Defender. I donot have any third party Anivirus Software on my computer. When I tried to run the scan, it showing that "PAGE NOT AVAILABLE... Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item...
  6. Error code 805800c on Windows Defender

Error code 805800c on Windows Defender: get this error on Windows defender, windows 7 * Moved from Windows 7/update * Original title: code 805800c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/error-code-805800c-on-windows-defender/20f1345d-4b77-44c5-9e81-81c55a38714e
  7. Start button, Defender and other screens unavailable by Remote Desktop on 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start button, Defender and other screens unavailable by Remote Desktop on 1903: Dears, connection Windows 10 1903 by Remote Desktop start button doesn't respond (to click and keyboard), Windows Defender screen doesn't open, user add screen doesn't open. Everything works fine, locally. Any suggestions? Tks....
  8. Windows Defender Firewall showing On and Off at the same time

Windows Defender Firewall showing On and Off at the same time: Windows starts with all firewall indications being on. After a few minutes it reports that it is off in the system tray and in Windows Security, but reports on in services.msc and Control Panel. I think it's really on because if I reset the firewall defaults and then try to...
  9. Windows Defender CPU usage

Windows Defender CPU usage: Hello there, We're encounter a strange problem with our Windows Defender and SCEP in our company. Everything run fine till 1-2 weeks ago. We manage our Windows Defender or SCEP through SCCM. There we have policies that limit CPU usage at 30%. Excluded is also the...
  10. CAN I USE WINDOWS DEFENDER APPLICATION GUARD WITH THIRD PARTY ANTIVIRUS

CAN I USE WINDOWS DEFENDER APPLICATION GUARD WITH THIRD PARTY ANTIVIRUS: I want to use windows defender application guard with third party antivirus kaspersky total security 2019. . I already disabled windows defender gpo permanently to avoid conflicts . so my windows is running with windows 10 1903 64bit 18362.175 together with...