Windows 10: windows defender

Discus and support windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i cant see the botton to turn on my windows defender.please help me fix it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by joelebole, Jun 13, 2019 at 8:13 AM.

1. joelebole Win User

windows defender

i cant see the botton to turn on my windows defender.please help me fix it.

:)

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jun 13, 2019 at 8:15 AM
  4. windows defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Thema:

windows defender

1. windows defender - Similar Threads - defender

2. Windows Defender - Not able to do the Quick Scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender - Not able to do the Quick Scan: I am not able to run the Quick Scan through Windows Defender. I donot have any third party Anivirus Software on my computer. When I tried to run the scan, it showing that "PAGE NOT AVAILABLE... Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item...
  3. Error code 805800c on Windows Defender

Error code 805800c on Windows Defender: get this error on Windows defender, windows 7 * Moved from Windows 7/update * Original title: code 805800c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/error-code-805800c-on-windows-defender/20f1345d-4b77-44c5-9e81-81c55a38714e
  4. Start button, Defender and other screens unavailable by Remote Desktop on 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start button, Defender and other screens unavailable by Remote Desktop on 1903: Dears, connection Windows 10 1903 by Remote Desktop start button doesn't respond (to click and keyboard), Windows Defender screen doesn't open, user add screen doesn't open. Everything works fine, locally. Any suggestions? Tks....
  5. Windows Defender Firewall showing On and Off at the same time

Windows Defender Firewall showing On and Off at the same time: Windows starts with all firewall indications being on. After a few minutes it reports that it is off in the system tray and in Windows Security, but reports on in services.msc and Control Panel. I think it's really on because if I reset the firewall defaults and then try to...
  6. Windows Defender CPU usage

Windows Defender CPU usage: Hello there, We're encounter a strange problem with our Windows Defender and SCEP in our company. Everything run fine till 1-2 weeks ago. We manage our Windows Defender or SCEP through SCCM. There we have policies that limit CPU usage at 30%. Excluded is also the...
  7. CAN I USE WINDOWS DEFENDER APPLICATION GUARD WITH THIRD PARTY ANTIVIRUS

CAN I USE WINDOWS DEFENDER APPLICATION GUARD WITH THIRD PARTY ANTIVIRUS: I want to use windows defender application guard with third party antivirus kaspersky total security 2019. . I already disabled windows defender gpo permanently to avoid conflicts . so my windows is running with windows 10 1903 64bit 18362.175 together with...
  8. Windows Defender broken

Windows Defender broken: I am having this problem with my windows defender that I believe might be glitched out/bugged out, I have read tons of threads and suggestions from them, and none have helped. Firstly, on the home screen, it just shows a white blank screen where the contents should be, also I...
  9. Windows 10 Home User / Windows Defender Protection - Does it really protect the at home...

Windows 10 Home User / Windows Defender Protection - Does it really protect the at home...: Please realize that I would love to use Microsoft Defender as my front line of defense as an anti-everything tool. I have used Kaspersky and Norton in the past successfully. I have seen the test results from Av-test, Av Comparatives, Mrg-Effitas and...
  10. How to remove trojan using Widnows Defender.

How to remove trojan using Widnows Defender.: This was originally posted as a reply to another question. I have reposted it as a question. I am also concerned about a Trojan notification on my Windows 10 system. It is usually showing in my quarantined file but recently (today) I am now seeing it in the allowed file....