Windows 10: Windows Defender

Discus and support Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Windows Defender said, "Your protection against viruses and threats is managed by your organization," how is it presented in this way? I bought my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Waleryo, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Waleryo Win User

Windows Defender

My Windows Defender said, "Your protection against viruses and threats is managed by your organization," how is it presented in this way? I bought my laptop two weeks ago and it is under my own expense .. could anyone help me because it has something "need action" but I could not do anything about it ..

:)

Waleryo, Jun 14, 2019

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 14, 2019
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Windows Defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender

1. Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Defender

2. Windows Defender Offline Results - "Abandoned" virus status meaning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Offline Results - "Abandoned" virus status meaning: I had Adware:JS/InjectorAd.A on my computer. I used Windows Defender Offline to remove it. There were multiple adwares on my laptop as it kept regenerating. 3 of the adwares say removed. But of the last 2, one says "Abandoned" and the other says "Quarantined." Does this...
  3. How to install Windows Defender

How to install Windows Defender: Hello there, I need to install Windows Defender and the whole Security Center to my system once again. Is there a way to do it, without system reset? Before you ask, it isn't just the matter of being disabled, stopped service, registry error or group policy setting (checked...
  4. Windows defender protection

Windows defender protection: Hello everyone! Good day! I just want to ask this because my windows defender anti virus was lost and turned off. How can I fix this and bring back it like before...
  5. Defender sperrt meinen Hotspot vom Samsung S9

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defender sperrt meinen Hotspot vom Samsung S9: Suche Meine Möglichkeit, den Hotspot zu nutzen. Seit einiger Zeit sperrt mir der Bitdefender von WIN10 diesen aber. . freue mich auf eure Antworten . LG Günther...
  6. Problem Updating Windows Defender

Problem Updating Windows Defender: Virus protection is not up grading [Original Title: my PC is not upgrading] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problem-updating-windows-defender/e24f874d-3446-4285-8352-7e8c28151e71
  7. PickerHost.exe is detected by Windows Defender frequently

PickerHost.exe is detected by Windows Defender frequently: After some recent updates my windows defender is frequently shows pickerkhost.exe as as a problem i mean it is showing "unauthorized app tries make changes in in somes c - drive folders. And also many people have said it is not at all virus it is safe...
  8. Windows defender issue on MSA

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows defender issue on MSA: Windows defender issue on MSA Device performance and health on MSA is showing unknow, where it is showing no issues on settings I have ran DISM, SFC, and group policy settings are changed, no changes on MSA please do get the resolution for this...
  9. Windows defender sign in

Windows defender sign in: when I turned on windows defender in account protection zone there is an option showing that you are not signed in and there is also no option for sign in into widows defender. but I have signed in into my Microsoft account through my pc but windows defender showing that you...
  10. Windows Defender

Windows Defender: It appears that Windows Defender is attempting to write in memory but is blocker, should I allow access? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender/a3965613-1f1b-4533-b671-81fcedd07834"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 finde defender nicht