Windows 10: windows defender

Discus and support windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i cant turn on windows defender and when i ask for updates... it isnt updating... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sreekuttan1, Jun 23, 2019.

1. windows defender

i cant turn on windows defender and when i ask for updates... it isnt updating

:)

sreekuttan1, Jun 23, 2019

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 23, 2019
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jun 23, 2019
  4. windows defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

windows defender

1. windows defender - Similar Threads - defender

2. Windows Defender Offline Scan attempts to start, and then the system reboots

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Offline Scan attempts to start, and then the system reboots: Hello, I have a Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro Version 1903, OS Build 18362.418. I have been struggling to get the Windows Defender Offline Scan to run. Every time I attempt to run the Offline Scan, the Windows Defender Offline starts, but then terminates, and the...
  3. CAN WE TOTALLY AND PERMANENTLY DISABLE WINDOWS DEFENDER?

CAN WE TOTALLY AND PERMANENTLY DISABLE WINDOWS DEFENDER?: Hello everybody, in the last months, with the last Windows 10 updates I've seen how my laptop has become more and more slow. I have Kaspersky Internet Security installed in it with a high level detection configuration (deep scan and real protection). In the last week, I...
  4. How do you get ahold of anyone at windows defender if you get a Virus or Ransomware Issue

How do you get ahold of anyone at windows defender if you get a Virus or Ransomware Issue: How do you get ahold of anyone at windows defender if you get a Virus or Ransomware Issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-ahold-of-anyone-at-windows-defender/a878880a-127a-4dfe-be72-4543a095de72"
  5. windows defender organization settings

windows defender organization settings: How can i turn on this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-organization-settings/ac190b03-6782-4c45-9a86-af4e205626dd"
  6. Windows Defender Is Slow To Complete A Scan'

Windows Defender Is Slow To Complete A Scan': Windows Defender Is Slow To Complete A Scan For full scanning windows defender taking more than 72 hrs but still scan is not completed. Right click in any file and folder is not responding. Can anyone provide solution on this??...
  7. There is no exclusion option in my Windows Defender

There is no exclusion option in my Windows Defender: I'm just gonna add this picture, that I think it says it all: [ATTACH] Why is it like this, how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/there-is-no-exclusion-option-in-my-windows/8d59161d-1251-44fc-916f-5e428e1858a4
  8. Windows defender is broken and updates stopped

Windows defender is broken and updates stopped: ever since I removed the Windows.old folder. strange. I ran windows update troubleshooter, it came back with an error of some sort, corrupt files.. I was just trying to gain more space on OS drive is how all this came to happen.. thanks in advance... 142364
  9. Windows Defender wont turn on

Windows Defender wont turn on: I cant start windows defender. At local services, under Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service, give me a message: "The Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service service on local computer started and then stopped....." What to do...?...
  10. Windows Defender IS A JOKE

Windows Defender IS A JOKE: Windows 10 is the safest operating system bla bla bla bla….. First of all, let me tell you a few things: 1. Windows Defender DOES NOT remove adware and malicious extensions from your browser. I noticed that today, when I booted my pc and Microsoft edge opened and redirected...