Windows 10: windows defender

Discus and support windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to turn on windows defender on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender/90234d78-8d12-4d29-bdd3-fd47f267624e Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bayunooviar, Apr 29, 2020.

1. windows defender

how to turn on windows defender on windows 10?

:)

bayunooviar, Apr 29, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 29, 2020
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Apr 29, 2020
  4. windows defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

windows defender

1. windows defender - Similar Threads - defender

2. How Do I Completely and Permanently Disable Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Completely and Permanently Disable Windows Defender: Windows Defender is useless, and I should disable the anti-virus program. In that way, I should never damage my computer. I have MalwareFox (a better program than Windows Defender). 157248
  3. Windows Defender says it's protected me from 2 threats, yet no indication of said threats...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender says it's protected me from 2 threats, yet no indication of said threats...: Hello. So, as the title implies, I got that notification this very morning. The weird thing is, I use Kaspersky, not WD, so Kaspersky would catch it if anything. After entering my Windows Security tab in my settings and checking its History, nothing shows up. I've done...
  4. Windows Defender offline scan stuck at “Detected threats are being cleaned.” Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender offline scan stuck at “Detected threats are being cleaned.” Can anyone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gammer55 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grklht/windows_defender_offline_scan_stuck_at_detected/
  5. Virus Detected by Windows Defender

Virus Detected by Windows Defender: Split from this thread. I have the same virus detected by my windows defender was detected 50 minutes ago. I don't own any of the apps you have installed that might have caused it but that happened to me. I own a Surface Pro 6, i don't know what to do so please help me....
  6. stop defender from auto deleting files

stop defender from auto deleting files: How do I make defender ask before deleting files it thinks are viruses? I have some files that I know are good. I have been using them for years. Defender keeps deleting them without asking me....
  7. microsoft defender first response in windows 10

microsoft defender first response in windows 10: Hello, MS defender first response in Windows 10, interferes with my trading program even it has been added to the authorized list of programs. As a matter of fact, the trading program does not save graphs and gets blocked immediately, every time I try to save a work desk...
  8. Legit way to have Windows Defender recognize application as non malware

Legit way to have Windows Defender recognize application as non malware: Hi, Is there a proper channel a developer can go through to register their application as a legit software and not a malware? Our application opens our custom project which is made up of lots of xml files 20,000 to 100,000 files and everytime we open a project, Windows...
  9. Windows Defender

Windows Defender: I can not sign into my Windows Defender as it does not recognize any password I use. I have tried using all strategies I know to get on. Nothing recognizes me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender/9f17baa8-497e-4ffc-9951-cb3ee886c3b0
  10. Windows Defender stopping me from ejecting harddrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Defender stopping me from ejecting harddrive: After uninstalling Norton as it came preinstalled after on my computer I started to experience an issue, whenever I would try to eject my hard drive I would get an error, after looking in event viewer I saw an error talking about how msmpeng.exe was stopping it from ejecting....