Windows 10: Windows defender

Discus and support Windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Windows Defender in not showing anything please help me !!!!!!!!!! Please reply as fast as you can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Krishant Koirala, May 23, 2020.

1. Windows defender

My Windows Defender in not showing anything please help me !!!!!!!!!!

Please reply as fast as you can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windows defender d8796a19-95cb-44c0-bd25-2c5c2104c485?upload=true.jpg

:)

Krishant Koirala, May 23, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 23, 2020
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, May 23, 2020
  4. Windows defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows defender

1. Windows defender - Similar Threads - defender

2. Need a link to download Todays WIndows Defender definition upate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need a link to download Todays WIndows Defender definition upate: As the title says, I need a standalone install of today's Windows Defenders definition update. Thanks 157498
  3. Edge scans downloads with Windows Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge scans downloads with Windows Defender?: Hi, Does Edge (Chromium) use Windows Defender or the registered AV to do the scan on downloads? I have MalwareBytes Premium. I noticed when downloading a file that it will say it's being scanned. So is it being scanned by Windows Defender or MalwareBytes? MalwareBytes is the...
  4. windows defender scan?

windows defender scan?: hello everyone I am trying to scan but the scan does not start and does not scan[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-scan/d932227a-f161-4867-a89c-b559d1441f0e
  5. Windows Defender Slowing Down the Windows 10 Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender Slowing Down the Windows 10 Startup: Hello, Whenever I try to start my computer which is on a fast SSD, the Windows Defender app consumes much of the Ram and SSD just to make it run much less faster. It takes a few minutes to cool down. I was wondering if there is a way to delay these tests so that it doesn't...
  6. Windows 10 Windows Defender Security Check for .exes that are undetectable until a system...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Windows Defender Security Check for .exes that are undetectable until a system...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FantomDestroyer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtnadk/windows_10_windows_defender_security_check_for/
  7. Deactivate W Defender for 90 minutes

Deactivate W Defender for 90 minutes: Hi, guys I need to disable the 'antimalware service executable' for about 90 minutes, which is the duration of my live musical stream and i need my computer resources all focused in the stream, so that the sound of my instruments are nice and beautiful. I am experiencing...
  8. windows defender failed to update

windows defender failed to update: i got a notification that my window defenders needed to update because the virus and spyware definitions out of date. i was trying to update but the status didn't change, also my network connection is good not in the poor connection. also, i didn't get any warn after i tried...
  9. win-defender is pinning my cpu at 100% from startup

win-defender is pinning my cpu at 100% from startup: need help with antispyware running at 100% from bootup, everything's up to date,5-29-2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win-defender-is-pinning-my-cpu-at-100-from-startup/a7e38fbc-5abf-4505-883f-a7fc56a0a07c
  10. Preinstalled Windows Defender deactivated from my PC using legal version of Windows 8.1 &...

Preinstalled Windows Defender deactivated from my PC using legal version of Windows 8.1 &...: Though I am not using any other third party Antivirus software in my PC still a couple of weeks back the preinstalled Windows Defender has been deactivated from my PC . I am using legal version of Windows 8.1 & Office Home & Business 2013.Kindly help me to reactivate it...