Windows 10: Windows Defender

Discus and support Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In my pc windows defender detected uTorrent has a malware and I deleted it completely with out any registry keys also ,but after deleting then also... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlwinShajan, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Windows Defender

In my pc windows defender detected uTorrent has a malware and I deleted it completely with out any registry keys also ,but after deleting then also defender is showing there is malware to take action I tried every action but nothing is working ,if I scan my pc defender says there is no malware ,but it shows there is action to take

:)

AlwinShajan, Jun 1, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Windows Defender

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender

1. Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Defender

2. Windows Defender Stopped Working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Stopped Working: Dear Microsoft, I'm writing to email to ask for your help regarding my Windows Defender. I recently updated my Window 10 with the latest update, and now all of sudden my Windows Defender Stopped working. I already tried the different method posted else such as activating...
  3. Windows Defender isn't working on my computer.

Windows Defender isn't working on my computer.: I've followed all the steps suggested in this article to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start/problems-starting-windows-defender-in-windows/808253bb-db89-4db9-a4e5-1c91a86489e9 Please help....
  4. RE: Windows Defender

RE: Windows Defender: I am trying to find out if there is a way to disable or uninstall Windows Defender. I am running Windows 10. Is this something that is built into the software? Thank you....
  5. Windows Defender/Security and Kaspersky

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender/Security and Kaspersky: If I uninstall Kasperksy will Windows Defender/Security automatically take over? I am asking because I want to install Malwarebytes, but there is a known issue with Kaspersky and Malwarebytes. Thanks....
  6. my window defender has stopped

my window defender has stopped: hello my window defender has stopped. I already tried the tutorials but nothing,still the same. tells me that the IT administrator limited access to some areas of this app and the item you are trying to access is not available. Contact YOUR Technical Support. I need help :,u...
  7. What are these weird folders that are already added to the windows defender exclusions list...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are these weird folders that are already added to the windows defender exclusions list...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/s_ghoul [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkjuod/what_are_these_weird_folders_that_are_already/
  8. Windows Defender

Windows Defender: Yesterday morning Windows Defender suddenly shut off. I've tried to restart in settings, but it starts then shuts down. Any suggestions on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender/a0b44323-1ad0-4885-a08d-fbc273c164e4
  9. Window defender locks the correct file

Window defender locks the correct file: Good day. I bought a new laptop. Windows 10 system. For work, I need to work with *.rvt and *.rfa files. From an old laptop, I easily downloaded the Revit families from this site:https://measuredsurvey365.co.uk/category/revit-families/. Now I'm trying to download, but the...
  10. Window defender

Window defender: How to scan only 1file through window defender in my pc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-defender/9d0db566-6682-4ca6-a960-c828015a2a33