Windows 10: windows defender

Discus and support windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does windows defender scan devices connected to the PC such as USD drive?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbobakrSultan, Nov 10, 2020.

1. windows defender

Does windows defender scan devices connected to the PC such as USD drive?

:)

AbobakrSultan, Nov 10, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 10, 2020
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Nov 10, 2020
  4. windows defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

windows defender

1. windows defender - Similar Threads - defender

2. Trying to login into Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to login into Microsoft Defender: I recently uninstalled Avast and downloaded Microsoft Defender on the Microsoft Store. I click on it and try to log in and it sends me to sign up for Office 365. I am not interested in and proceed to go forward in the process of logging in. I clicked on my account detail...
  3. Trying to login into Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to login into Microsoft Defender: I recently uninstalled Avast and downloaded Microsoft Defender on the Microsoft Store. I click on it and try to log in and it sends me to sign up for Office 365. I am not interested in and proceed to go forward in the process of logging in. I clicked on my account detail...
  4. Trying to login into Microsoft Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Defender Application Guard being discontinued?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Application Guard being discontinued?: please i would like to know when is Microsoft Defender Application Guard going to be discontinued? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-application-guard-being/bea7b2a1-81ea-4ad3-ab38-862b332e2890
  6. Microsoft Defender Application Guard being discontinued?

Microsoft Defender Application Guard being discontinued?: please i would like to know when is Microsoft Defender Application Guard going to be discontinued? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-application-guard-being/bea7b2a1-81ea-4ad3-ab38-862b332e2890
  7. Microsoft Defender Application Guard being discontinued?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Disable periodic Defender scanning when using battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable periodic Defender scanning when using battery: How can I permanently disable the periodic virus scanning of Windows Defender when powered by battery? I'm using Windows 10 22H2. Such scans are becoming increasingly frequent on my laptop sometimes observed multiple times a day, and often take place when power supply is not...
  9. Disable periodic Defender scanning when using battery

Disable periodic Defender scanning when using battery: How can I permanently disable the periodic virus scanning of Windows Defender when powered by battery? I'm using Windows 10 22H2. Such scans are becoming increasingly frequent on my laptop sometimes observed multiple times a day, and often take place when power supply is not...
  10. Disable periodic Defender scanning when using battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging