Windows 10: windows defender

Discus and support windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; problem the service could not be started my windows defender is offed and can not on it plz help for it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ayazkhan8, Nov 11, 2020.

1. ayazkhan8 Win User

windows defender

problem the service could not be started my windows defender is offed and can not on it plz help for it

:)

ayazkhan8, Nov 11, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 11, 2020
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Nov 11, 2020
  4. windows defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

windows defender

1. windows defender - Similar Threads - defender

2. Windows Defender not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender not working: Hello!Im trying to open Windows defender and this shows up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-not-working/006038f6-b334-42e4-952d-ac5f795eb301
  3. Windows Defender not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender not working: Hello!Im trying to open Windows defender and this shows up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-not-working/006038f6-b334-42e4-952d-ac5f795eb301
  4. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..: i already tried few ways that i got from other forums but it didnt worked like i made a sfc/scannow but it just dont work and also i tried to do full scan from msert application of microsofts. then i decided to do a reset of my laptop but when i go to recover settings and...
  5. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..: i already tried few ways that i got from other forums but it didnt worked like i made a sfc/scannow but it just dont work and also i tried to do full scan from msert application of microsofts. then i decided to do a reset of my laptop but when i go to recover settings and...
  6. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Defender Requested a file to scan but didnt scan it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Requested a file to scan but didnt scan it: Windows Defender requested me to send in a file from my SystemTemp folder, this file was named chrome_url_fetcher{random string of characters}.crx3 and I sent the file in to get scanned. But after sending in the file my internet restarted due to router settings, and I checked...
  8. Windows Defender Requested a file to scan but didnt scan it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Requested a file to scan but didnt scan it: Windows Defender requested me to send in a file from my SystemTemp folder, this file was named chrome_url_fetcher{random string of characters}.crx3 and I sent the file in to get scanned. But after sending in the file my internet restarted due to router settings, and I checked...
  9. Windows Defender Requested a file to scan but didnt scan it

10. Repeated notifications from Windows Defender on same non-existing threat

Repeated notifications from Windows Defender on same non-existing threat: Hello. This problem was apparently dealt with successfully several years ago. I found some answers in this thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repeated-notification-of-a-threat/439f1f59-f602-43bf-93dd-366b31b36127The solution existed in the deletion...