Windows 10: windows defender

Discus and support windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; is windows defender sufficient for protecting my computer or should i purchase any third party antivirus software.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Avinash Pratap Singh, Nov 22, 2020 at 11:37 AM.

1. windows defender

is windows defender sufficient for protecting my computer or should i purchase any third party antivirus software.

:)

Avinash Pratap Singh, Nov 22, 2020 at 11:37 AM

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Nov 22, 2020 at 11:51 AM
  4. windows defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Thema:

windows defender

1. windows defender - Similar Threads - defender

2. Exactly when will my Windows Defender "remove quarantined files" automatically and how will...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exactly when will my Windows Defender "remove quarantined files" automatically and how will...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FlatulentSon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1hmry/exactly_when_will_my_windows_defender_remove/
  3. All my passwords get forgotten when i restart pc or use windows defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my passwords get forgotten when i restart pc or use windows defender: I dont know what to do i can turn off windows defender but i need to turn off my computer. I cant reinstall windows since i have a ton of stuff downloaded and files that cant be recovered submitted by /u/ZippierBee [link] [comments]...
  4. Some third party virus removed Windows defender entirely from my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some third party virus removed Windows defender entirely from my computer: I checked the windows defender on my Laptop. I found that it is empty, the whole screen is empty. so I followed various resolving issues online and found that windows defender is completely deleted from my Laptop. [ATTACH] C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows...
  5. How do I remove McAfee and get Windows Defender firewall running?

How do I remove McAfee and get Windows Defender firewall running?: My McAfee free month that was preinstalled is over and I want to remove it and turn on my Windows Defender firewall but when I try to delete McAfee, it says I need administrative permission. I am the sole owner and user of this PC. How do I access and set myself up as the...
  6. Defender Antivirus & Antispyware signature download

Defender Antivirus & Antispyware signature download: Windows defender is disabled and not used because we are using McAfee. Nessus vulnerability scanner still flags out of date signature files for Defender even though it's not used. Anyone know where you can manually download Windows Defender Antivirus and Antispyware...
  7. Windows Defender found a problem that no longer exists

Windows Defender found a problem that no longer exists: So windows found a threat, one I tried to get it to remove but it failed to do so so i went to the file location and deleted it manually. Windows defender however is still saying it is a threat, but is also still unable to remove it. What should I do?...
  8. Windows Defender REMOVE control button is grayed out and not allowing removal of 3 threats...

Windows Defender REMOVE control button is grayed out and not allowing removal of 3 threats...: Windows Defender REMOVE control button is grayed out and not removing 3 threats on my computer.. when windows defender is done scanning the remove button can not be selected so as to remove the threats found in the C Drive.. can anyone help??...
  9. In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When...

In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When...: Previous, i had windows 7, and i upgrade to windows 10. The new system function well, with this observation that i have not access of this settings. in my laptop, i had installed avast Premium security, at antivirus, and it function well. How i could remedy access at...
  10. Scam email regarding windows defender invoice

Scam email regarding windows defender invoice: I presume this is a scam as it is saying you are tsking 400 dollars as a yearly fee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam-email-regarding-windows-defender-invoice/27d04a92-92ee-4e74-8ef5-f08de752b60e