Windows 10: windows defender

Discus and support windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; is windows defender sufficient for protecting my computer or should i purchase any third party antivirus software.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Avinash Pratap Singh, Nov 22, 2020.

1. windows defender

is windows defender sufficient for protecting my computer or should i purchase any third party antivirus software.

:)

Avinash Pratap Singh, Nov 22, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 22, 2020
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Nov 22, 2020
  4. windows defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

windows defender

1. windows defender - Similar Threads - defender

2. Windows Defender Antivirus Service service terminated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Antivirus Service service terminated: Hello, I have problem with Windows Defender on Windows 10 Home (20H2 version). I'm still getting this error in Event Viewer: The Windows Defender Antivirus Service service terminated with the following error: General access denied error I already tried to use sfc /scannow...
  3. Windows defender found PUA

Windows defender found PUA: A weird question but anyway I have F-secure installed. I know that Windows Defender does not work with F-secure. But I did a full scan of my computer with Windows Defender because I got a blue screen earlier and wanted to do a scan with another program too just in...
  4. Windows Defender Antivirus Service service terminated in Event Viewer

Windows Defender Antivirus Service service terminated in Event Viewer: Hello, I have problem with Windows Defender on Windows 10 Home 20H2 version with all updates installed. I'm still getting this error in Event Viewer: The Windows Defender Antivirus Service service terminated with the following error: General access denied error Event 7023...
  5. I reinstalled Windows and Windows Defender bugged out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I reinstalled Windows and Windows Defender bugged out: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NeedToWin0316 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4nrkt/i_reinstalled_windows_and_windows_defender_bugged/
  6. Windows Defender email asking for renewal scam

Windows Defender email asking for renewal scam: Got following email and called #, but based on conversation quickly determined this was a scam. Was told that MS had stopped support for Windows Defender and I could not find any reference to Windows Defender anywhere in Windows system programs. Please confirm that this is...
  7. Whitelist URL/Domain in Microsoft Defender SmartScreen

Whitelist URL/Domain in Microsoft Defender SmartScreen: Hi Team, We, Zoho Docs are a Cloud based Document Management Software provided by Zoho Corporation; check this link - https://www.zoho.com/docs/ for more details. Our product has a feature which allows files/folders uploaded to Docs and can be shared to everyone on the...
  8. Windows Defender blocking port when trying to port-forward.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender blocking port when trying to port-forward.: Im trying to port-forward but defender keeps blocking the port im using even though I set up both inbound and outbound rules for it for both TCP and UDP. When I use port checking sites like https://canyouseeme.org/ it cant connect when the defender is up and when I tried with...
  9. defender tests + analysis

defender tests + analysis: what site has tests + analysis that shows us what else could we add in addition to defender to double-check if a file is safe? 'win defender' has flaws and will make errors, says that something isnt safe when it's actually fine im sure there's recent good updated tests...
  10. my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone?

my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone?: my IP address is hack. my webcam is hack. my domain is hack . I got hacked ,Now What do I do? [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...