Windows 10: Windows Defender

Discus and support Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi everytime i turn on pc windows Defender ask for quick scan how to stop it to ask Everytime... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Absuard, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Absuard Win User

Windows Defender

Hi everytime i turn on pc windows Defender ask for quick scan how to stop it to ask Everytime

:)

Absuard, Nov 30, 2021

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 30, 2021
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows Defender

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows Defender

1. Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Defender

2. Windows defender buggy text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender buggy text: I think it should be "Videos van de windows community"Why is there /x2019s between it. Is this a bug or is it supposed to look like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-buggy-text/1041dd62-2bf1-4912-9e58-1c8fe40d632e
  3. Windows defender buggy text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender buggy text: I think it should be "Videos van de windows community"Why is there /x2019s between it. Is this a bug or is it supposed to look like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-buggy-text/1041dd62-2bf1-4912-9e58-1c8fe40d632e
  4. Windows defender buggy text

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Defender Offline Does Not Fully Run.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Offline Does Not Fully Run.: I am attempting to run an offline scan and the scan does not complete. When I select Microsoft Defender Offline Scan my computer restarts, and I get a screen that looks like this:After about a minute or so and with not changes in the screen, my computer just boots up as...
  6. How to Completely remove Windows Defender From Windows installation.

How to Completely remove Windows Defender From Windows installation.: I Have tried every source of removal including Group policy as well as removing any traves of windows Defender from the Registry. However no matter how many times I remove it or how I remove it within a day or so it always reinstalls itself and it never actually ceases to...
  7. Should I disable windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I disable windows defender?: I want to disable windows defender as it's taking around 14-15% of my CPU alone on idle. Is it ok if I disable windows defender even if I don't insert any pendrive in my PC and don't go to any shadey websites or even download anything?...
  8. Should I disable windows defender?

Should I disable windows defender?: I want to disable windows defender as it's taking around 14-15% of my CPU alone on idle. Is it ok if I disable windows defender even if I don't insert any pendrive in my PC and don't go to any shadey websites or even download anything?...
  9. Should I disable windows defender?

10. Windows 11 stuttering while go setting and windows defender

Windows 11 stuttering while go setting and windows defender: So I got an issue when I go setting or going to windows defenders My frame rate that shows on screen drops too 18-20 from 240 and after that back up again.I tried many things too fix it but there is something in Windows that make fps drop.....I have no clue help me please.....