Windows 10: Windows Defendor is bloking .exe of VectorCAST Software

Discus and support Windows Defendor is bloking .exe of VectorCAST Software in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, We are using Windows defender at our organizations. I am working on a software called VectorCAST version 6.4n for testing. It is observed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shashank RInke, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Windows Defendor is bloking .exe of VectorCAST Software

Hello,

We are using Windows defender at our organizations.

I am working on a software called VectorCAST version 6.4n for testing.

It is observed that whenever I execute my test cases through VectorCAST software the windows defender treats it as threat and after some iterations it blocks the execution of this software.

Also this is random behavior. Sometimes Windows defender blocks it and sometime does not.

Please support on this.

Thanks,

Shashank R

:)

Shashank RInke, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 29, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Windows Defendor is bloking .exe of VectorCAST Software

my camera is bloked

my camera is bloked I don't no why can you fiz it please

abdullamohammed, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows Defendor is bloking .exe of VectorCAST Software

1. Windows Defendor is bloking .exe of VectorCAST Software - Similar Threads - Defendor bloking exe

2. Samsung Kies Installer 2.0 is being bloked by windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Kies Installer 2.0 is being bloked by windows: hi i need to install kies for my E1190 but windows block it for some reason how i fix this problem?? windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-kies-installer-20-is-being-bloked-by/bb204d64-409b-43ae-b88d-72bd4f8218ed
  3. Samsung Kies Installer 2.0 is being bloked by windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Kies Installer 2.0 is being bloked by windows: hi i need to install kies for my E1190 but windows block it for some reason how i fix this problem?? windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-kies-installer-20-is-being-bloked-by/bb204d64-409b-43ae-b88d-72bd4f8218ed
  4. bloked partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bloked partitions: I need to know how can I see a partition bloked by raspbery pi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bloked-partitions/87ef4d39-210d-4d8a-8968-a96c68e215cc
  5. bloked partitions

bloked partitions: I need to know how can I see a partition bloked by raspbery pi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bloked-partitions/87ef4d39-210d-4d8a-8968-a96c68e215cc
  6. Portable Software Exe Search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Portable Software Exe Search: ASK i have portable software in my external HDD how do i select the said software's exe file/launcher and make it searchable in windows key/button? thanks submitted by /u/frickun [link] [comments]...
  7. Disable installing software with exe and msi

Disable installing software with exe and msi: I have a Windows 10 PC (pro) and it's a shared PC at home. I have only 1 account on it and it's shared with the family. The main user is at administrator level and is only the main account we use. I could setup 3 accounts: 2 as a standard user and keep 1 as the...
  8. Disable installing software with exe and msi

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable installing software with exe and msi: I have a Windows 10 PC (pro) and it's a shared PC at home. I have only 1 account on it and it's shared with the family. The main user is at administrator level and is only the main account we use. I could setup 3 accounts: 2 as a standard user and keep 1 as the...
  9. Exe not working for a software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exe not working for a software: I installed a softwareFrosty mod manager and I have tried for 24 hours to make it work but still cant open it. I have no antivirus installed I have watched all vids on utube but still cant do anything Any solutions?...
  10. Software Reporter Tool. exe

Software Reporter Tool. exe: To my knowledge this subject has been around for several months with a few people asking the same question and never receiving a believable answer. Google suddenly downloaded "software_reporter_tool.exe" on a friends computer way back when and when he checked on what it was,...