Windows 10: Windows Defense

Discus and support Windows Defense in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can Windows Defense be run simultaneously along with my Vipre Advance Security program?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TerryPonkey, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Windows Defense

Can Windows Defense be run simultaneously along with my Vipre Advance Security program?

:)

TerryPonkey, Oct 8, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 8, 2018
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    Best Tower Defense Games!

I am looking for some very addicting tower defense games, flash or programs, w/e.

The best ones i know of so far are Gemcraft, and am about to play Master of Defense. Any other suggestions?

3870x2, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Defense

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defense

1. Windows Defense - Similar Threads - Defense

2. Foi marcado como remoção bem sucessória pelo Windows defenser do vírus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Foi marcado como remoção bem sucessória pelo Windows defenser do vírus...: Bom dia, no dia 8/12Durante uma verificação de rotina meu defenser encontrou o vírus trojan:win32/wacatac.b!ml quarentena e conseguiu remover com sucesso.Vi pela Internet que esse vírus poderia ser traiçoeiro, executei verificação off-line e também o mrt no modo defensivo do...
  3. Foi marcado como remoção bem sucessória pelo Windows defenser do vírus...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Foi marcado como remoção bem sucessória pelo Windows defenser do vírus...: Bom dia, no dia 8/12Durante uma verificação de rotina meu defenser encontrou o vírus trojan:win32/wacatac.b!ml quarentena e conseguiu remover com sucesso.Vi pela Internet que esse vírus poderia ser traiçoeiro, executei verificação off-line e também o mrt no modo defensivo do...
  4. A window defenses security center pop u can do anything I can close out of it

A window defenses security center pop u can do anything I can close out of it: What can I do to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-window-defenses-security-center-pop-u-can-do/4deae79b-72d2-400b-af96-42c6b99b1ca0
  5. A window defenses security center pop u can do anything I can close out of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A window defenses security center pop u can do anything I can close out of it: What can I do to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-window-defenses-security-center-pop-u-can-do/4deae79b-72d2-400b-af96-42c6b99b1ca0
  6. Compromised PC, What are creative defense techniques?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compromised PC, What are creative defense techniques?: Hello all, As we speak I am deep in the trenches of investigation on what I firmly believe is a compromised PC all the way up to control of system files and folders, remote access that I must not be able to see or my ISP. Pretty knowledgeable with computers, but definitely...
  7. Compromised PC, What are creative defense techniques?

Compromised PC, What are creative defense techniques?: Hello all, As we speak I am deep in the trenches of investigation on what I firmly believe is a compromised PC all the way up to control of system files and folders, remote access that I must not be able to see or my ISP. Pretty knowledgeable with computers, but definitely...
  8. How To Disable, ‘‘svchost.exe Service Host: Web Threat Defense User Service_452b8’’.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Disable, ‘‘svchost.exe Service Host: Web Threat Defense User Service_452b8’’.: Windows 11 Pro 22H2I have Defender turned off / disabled by group policy and/ or registry edits, but after I restart my computer I keep noticing this service named Web Threat Defense User Service_452b8, and would like a way to disable it.In services I can force stop it, but...
  9. How To Disable, ‘‘svchost.exe Service Host: Web Threat Defense User Service_452b8’’.

How To Disable, ‘‘svchost.exe Service Host: Web Threat Defense User Service_452b8’’.: Windows 11 Pro 22H2I have Defender turned off / disabled by group policy and/ or registry edits, but after I restart my computer I keep noticing this service named Web Threat Defense User Service_452b8, and would like a way to disable it.In services I can force stop it, but...
  10. Tips on increasing the defense and ability of Microsoft Defender to remove threats Discussion

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tips on increasing the defense and ability of Microsoft Defender to remove threats Discussion: Writing Command Prompt and PowerShell script is my hobby. Recently I tested a trickbot and analyzed what it did to a system and Microsoft Defender. And would like to write a script that undos the action the virus did to Windows Defender must, remove paths where the malware is...