Windows 10: Windows Deleted itself.

Discus and support Windows Deleted itself. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; good Day, im having a problem with my windows instarted my lenonvo legion Y520 this morning to find that some installed application shortcuts are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JürgenKlingenberg, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Windows Deleted itself.

good Day,

im having a problem with my windows instarted my lenonvo legion Y520 this morning to find that some installed application shortcuts are blank and the taskbar does not open and all normal functions are not correct i have since then run in safe mode the icons are fixed the background is still black and the taskbar still does not open. I have read most of the threads and tried multiple fixes but to no sucess can someone please help me...

Kind regards

Jürgen

:)

JürgenKlingenberg, Aug 24, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 24, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    • Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    • Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    • Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    • Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Windows Deleted itself.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows Deleted itself.

1. Windows Deleted itself. - Similar Threads - Deleted itself

2. I can't delete a file that has been downloaded by itself which might contain a virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete a file that has been downloaded by itself which might contain a virus.: Good evening, Recently, an ad appeared and downloaded a program which might be quarantined at the moment but unfortunately I can not delete it. This specific program it must has a virus. I tried even from "CMD" to get rid of it but still nothing happens.I am afraid of doing...
  3. I can't delete a file that has been downloaded by itself which might contain a virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't delete a file that has been downloaded by itself which might contain a virus.: Good evening, Recently, an ad appeared and downloaded a program which might be quarantined at the moment but unfortunately I can not delete it. This specific program it must has a virus. I tried even from "CMD" to get rid of it but still nothing happens.I am afraid of doing...
  4. Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?: When I start up my computer my bluetooth drivers are working, and by working I mean on. There is an interactive button, but when I try to bluetooth anything to the computer, it can't find anything and just ends up running in circles. After a while, or if I switch my bluetooth...
  5. Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?

Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?: When I start up my computer my bluetooth drivers are working, and by working I mean on. There is an interactive button, but when I try to bluetooth anything to the computer, it can't find anything and just ends up running in circles. After a while, or if I switch my bluetooth...
  6. windows suddenly deleted itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows suddenly deleted itself: So I wanted to convert my windows build format from mbr to gpt and i cannot do that directly i tried in an old computer the windows get corrupted luckily i had 2 disk and from an video i found out i can also do that through a different operating system so i decided to make a...
  7. windows suddenly deleted itself

windows suddenly deleted itself: So I wanted to convert my windows build format from mbr to gpt and i cannot do that directly i tried in an old computer the windows get corrupted luckily i had 2 disk and from an video i found out i can also do that through a different operating system so i decided to make a...
  8. windows suddenly deleted itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I can't install windows on my pc ? It completely deleted itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install windows on my pc ? It completely deleted itself: I cant boot up my pc I keep getting error code b1initializelibrary failed 0xc0000001 and when I press Esc on startup it says no operating system found so my pc completely deleted windows off itself and I cant repair nor reinstall it cause it goes right back to that error...
  10. I can't install windows on my pc ? It completely deleted itself

I can't install windows on my pc ? It completely deleted itself: I cant boot up my pc I keep getting error code b1initializelibrary failed 0xc0000001 and when I press Esc on startup it says no operating system found so my pc completely deleted windows off itself and I cant repair nor reinstall it cause it goes right back to that error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod deleted windows

2. my disc deleted itself

3. windows deleted itself