Windows 10: Windows deselecting active window and reselecting it

Discus and support Windows deselecting active window and reselecting it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This started a couple of days ago and is still happening as i type this message. I dont know what to do or how to fix it. I researched and tried some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OutaSpace, Apr 15, 2020.

1. OutaSpace Win User

Windows deselecting active window and reselecting it

This started a couple of days ago and is still happening as i type this message. I dont know what to do or how to fix it. I researched and tried some method like uninstalling my Mcafee and restarting my computer and still am having the problem. I would love it if someone could please respond to this and help me because the is getting annoying, I just want to work on my computer without any problems.

:)

OutaSpace, Apr 15, 2020
  2. CLY
    cly Win User

Window deselects when moved too quickly in Windows 10

All of a sudden in Windows 10 if I move windows around too quickly on my desktop they will randomly deselect. I noticed this when I was moving files around to format a hard drive. Anyone else have this problem? It does not seem to matter if it is a windows explorer window or a program window.

Thanks

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 15, 2020
  4. PikaYT Win User

Windows Deselecting

When I'm using any app or window (file explorer, chrome, games, etc.) and I click in the bottom right area, it'll deselect the window so I can't interact with the app unless I reselect it by moving the entire window into the 'safe zone' and interact to
    reach what I want. I can't find the problem anywhere on the internet, and I've had it for about a month.

PikaYT, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows deselecting active window and reselecting it - Similar Threads - deselecting active window

2. Current window is being deselected/becoming inactive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current window is being deselected/becoming inactive: I have been having a problem with whatever current window I'm in randomly becoming inactive and I have to click it again to begin using it again. After the last time it happened about 10 minutes ago I began doing some research and couldn't find anything specific to what I was...
  3. Active window consistently deselecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active window consistently deselecting: I use a Surface Pro with Windows 11 that is connected to a second monitor. Every minute or so, regardless of what I'm doing actively typing or scrolling or adjusting an excel spreadsheet, the active window deselects entirely. This is not limited to a web browser or Office...
  4. Active window consistently deselecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active window consistently deselecting: I use a Surface Pro with Windows 11 that is connected to a second monitor. Every minute or so, regardless of what I'm doing actively typing or scrolling or adjusting an excel spreadsheet, the active window deselects entirely. This is not limited to a web browser or Office...
  5. deselected files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deselected files: Will we get the same zeroe defect operatkon with files and folders?So what I am talking about, moving PDF files or any relly bit kjust happens to be what I deal with a lot. What happens is if I selected ten files, to do the next one I accidentally click white space which...
  6. deselected files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deselected files: Will we get the same zeroe defect operatkon with files and folders?So what I am talking about, moving PDF files or any relly bit kjust happens to be what I deal with a lot. What happens is if I selected ten files, to do the next one I accidentally click white space which...
  7. Windows keep getting Deselected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows keep getting Deselected: Ok, so I bought a new msi laptop, and I have this problem where if I use the touchpad, the window I'm in randomly gets deselected. I have no idea why. This does not happen if I use a mouse, but it is very annoying to use the touchpad. It only happens when I touch the...
  8. Windows Deselecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Deselecting: When I'm using any app or window (file explorer, chrome, games, etc.) and I click in the bottom right area, it'll deselect the window so I can't interact with the app unless I reselect it by moving the entire window into the 'safe zone' and interact to reach what I want. I...
  9. deselect hotkey

in Windows 10 Support
    deselect hotkey: Ctl-A selects all. What deselects all? 77077
  10. Deselection and minimization of windows itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Deselection and minimization of windows itself: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10 installed for some reason from the beginning of using it I realized a program deselects by itself. As for example, while I'm typing something the cursor disappears and I need to reselect in order to continue typing. Also, it...