Windows 10: Windows Deselecting

Discus and support Windows Deselecting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I'm using any app or window (file explorer, chrome, games, etc.) and I click in the bottom right area, it'll deselect the window so I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PikaYT, Nov 17, 2018.

1. PikaYT Win User

Windows Deselecting

When I'm using any app or window (file explorer, chrome, games, etc.) and I click in the bottom right area, it'll deselect the window so I can't interact with the app unless I reselect it by moving the entire window into the 'safe zone' and interact to reach what I want. I can't find the problem anywhere on the internet, and I've had it for about a month.

:)

PikaYT, Nov 17, 2018
  2. CLY
    cly Win User

Window deselects when moved too quickly in Windows 10

All of a sudden in Windows 10 if I move windows around too quickly on my desktop they will randomly deselect. I noticed this when I was moving files around to format a hard drive. Anyone else have this problem? It does not seem to matter if it is a windows explorer window or a program window.

Thanks

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 17, 2018
  4. tcebob Win User

Windows Deselecting

deselect hotkey

I'm thinking File Explorer (details view). Having selected all, shift-space deselects many -- but not all. I didn't find shift-space listed on any shortcut guide, so not sure whether that's a kink in my PC. Odd that there is no way to do that. Maybe an AutoHotkey macro?

tcebob, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows Deselecting

1. Windows Deselecting - Similar Threads - Deselecting

2. Sorting deselects previously selected files, unfortunately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorting deselects previously selected files, unfortunately: Once upon a time in File Explorer, I could sort a folder by file type e.g., *.HEIC, quickly select all files of that type, then resort the folder by name or date, and the selected files would remain selected in the new sort order. This enabled me to delete superfluous,...
  3. Sorting deselects previously selected files, unfortunately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorting deselects previously selected files, unfortunately: Once upon a time in File Explorer, I could sort a folder by file type e.g., *.HEIC, quickly select all files of that type, then resort the folder by name or date, and the selected files would remain selected in the new sort order. This enabled me to delete superfluous,...
  4. Windows 11 laptop will not revert to normal monitor settings with KVM deselected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop will not revert to normal monitor settings with KVM deselected: I have two laptops running Windows 11 one HP Elitebook, one Lenovo ideapad 3 connected to a shared monitor via a HDMI/USB KVM iogear GSCV32HU switch. When I activate the KVM switch to change the shared monitor between the laptops, one laptop will revert to normal screen...
  5. Windows 11 laptop will not revert to normal monitor settings with KVM deselected

Windows 11 laptop will not revert to normal monitor settings with KVM deselected: I have two laptops running Windows 11 one HP Elitebook, one Lenovo ideapad 3 connected to a shared monitor via a HDMI/USB KVM iogear GSCV32HU switch. When I activate the KVM switch to change the shared monitor between the laptops, one laptop will revert to normal screen...
  6. Taskbar auto hide option gets deselected every time Windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar auto hide option gets deselected every time Windows updates: Not sure if anyone else has the same problem, but I've noticed every time I do a Windows update the option to 'automatically hide the taskbar' gets turned off. It's happening every time I update and I have to go into settings to hide the taskbar again.Last update:...
  7. Taskbar auto hide option gets deselected every time Windows updates

Taskbar auto hide option gets deselected every time Windows updates: Not sure if anyone else has the same problem, but I've noticed every time I do a Windows update the option to 'automatically hide the taskbar' gets turned off. It's happening every time I update and I have to go into settings to hide the taskbar again.Last update:...
  8. Windows 11 won't load to login screen after debug deselected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't load to login screen after debug deselected: While trying to figure out why easy anticheat and Battleye were giving error messages, a debug warning came on the screen. Followed steps from youtube vid to deselect the debug. After unchecking the debug, Windows 11 would not restart. Just blue screen with repair options....
  9. Windows 11 won't load to login screen after debug deselected

Windows 11 won't load to login screen after debug deselected: While trying to figure out why easy anticheat and Battleye were giving error messages, a debug warning came on the screen. Followed steps from youtube vid to deselect the debug. After unchecking the debug, Windows 11 would not restart. Just blue screen with repair options....
  10. how to deselect [Uefi File As Trusted for Executing]?

how to deselect [Uefi File As Trusted for Executing]?: I wanted to install Ubuntu on external hard drive.I installed but it was not showing in BOOT option [l installed wrongly using mbr, later installed using uefi now its working]when it was not showing in BOOT option, I thought i have to manually add boot option by selecting ==>...