Windows 10: WINDOWS DESIGN

Discus and support WINDOWS DESIGN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me why windows such a cluttered mess. Every bit of windows is half-baked and utterly appalling. For instance, icons in start menu app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HamzaParekh, May 13, 2020.

1. WINDOWS DESIGN

Can anyone tell me why windows such a cluttered mess. Every bit of windows is half-baked and utterly appalling. For instance, icons in start menu app list have tiles and some dont even follow the accent colour scheme, forcing me to use dark theme because the tiles look absolutely rubbish. or for instance, the search experience is just cluttered by different options and screens such as the rubbish rewards counter that is so distracting and out of place. the icons all across windows are so inconsistent it is just disgusting to open up the start menu. dark theme is just a complete disaster with different attempts such as completely black, dark grey and light grey. adding insult to injury.. dark theme isnt even on half of windows apps and ui elements such as properties option or control panel.

why does microsoft never deliver its promises. they have a dedicated design team that make awesome videos about windows and inclusive design. in reality, these are empty promises made to let us be satisfied for the short term. we never get the promises we are given. every thing they try always gets thrown out and never to see the light of day. they care about intricate details in services half of us don't use while they barely get anything done with the file explorer, other apps and Windows UI elements.

please someone answer my question I am incredibly confused and utterly disappointed.

:)

HamzaParekh, May 13, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2020
  3. Designer Mouse Not Working

Hi Henry,

We understand that your Microsoft designer mouse is working on other devices but not on your Windows 10 PC. This can be an issue with an outdated mouse driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you update the device driver. Here's how:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, May 13, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

WINDOWS DESIGN

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 13, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS DESIGN

1. WINDOWS DESIGN - Similar Threads - DESIGN

2. Designer related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer related: I recently notice a thing in Microsoft designer in web version in any browser that after complete a prompt when I give another prompt or edit a prompt it cannot generate images and got stuck in. Plz fix it....
  3. Designer related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Designer related: I recently notice a thing in Microsoft designer in web version in any browser that after complete a prompt when I give another prompt or edit a prompt it cannot generate images and got stuck in. Plz fix it....
  4. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  5. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  6. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor: Hello,My Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard seems to wake up my monitor 1-2 times after the monitor goes to sleep. If I turn off the keyboard the monitor doesn't wake up. How to prevent this?...
  8. Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor

Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor: Hello,My Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard seems to wake up my monitor 1-2 times after the monitor goes to sleep. If I turn off the keyboard the monitor doesn't wake up. How to prevent this?...
  9. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  10. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

.".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...