Windows 10: Windows Desktop and Apps not working

Discus and support Windows Desktop and Apps not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the last month or so my PC Windows 10 has been starting to act really weird. Whenever I login the screen is just black and the only thing I can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JustAnotherCoderDL, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Windows Desktop and Apps not working

In the last month or so my PC Windows 10 has been starting to act really weird. Whenever I login the screen is just black and the only thing I can do is open the CTRL + ALT + DEL options. It takes about an hour and multiple restarts for it to finally load.Another thing which stopped working is the Xbox game bar and the Microsoft store, it says that they are both installed but they do not work. When I click to open them nothing happens, they worked fine before.I searched over the internet and found a lot of people with similar problems, even my friends pc recently started to have the same iss

:)

JustAnotherCoderDL, Jul 5, 2021
  2. OnTheWeb Win User

Weather App not working windows 8.1

The Windows 8.1 weather app is not working right, recently. Another laptop and a second desktop quit working last few days...

OnTheWeb, Jul 5, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User

I have no problems with the weather app... on my pc, tablets, laptops, or windows phones.
    Must be regional/local problems.

Or, your store/app data files may be corrupt.
    Might want to try the apps troubleshooter.

95Viper, Jul 5, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Windows Desktop and Apps not working

Welcome to TPU! Hopefully you've found a new home away from home. *Smile Windows Desktop and Apps not working :)

rtwjunkie, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows Desktop and Apps not working

1. Windows Desktop and Apps not working - Similar Threads - Desktop Apps working

2. Microphone not working in desktop apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working in desktop apps: Hi!I have been facing problems with my microphone. It is working well while recording, testing in all UWP apps installed from Microsoft store. But it is not working in any of my browsers including Edge. I have tried Opera, Brave, Chrome. None of them are working with my mic...
  3. Microphone not working in desktop apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in desktop apps: Hi!I have been facing problems with my microphone. It is working well while recording, testing in all UWP apps installed from Microsoft store. But it is not working in any of my browsers including Edge. I have tried Opera, Brave, Chrome. None of them are working with my mic...
  4. Microphone not working in desktop apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microphone not working on desktop apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working on desktop apps: I have a lenovo ideapad330-15lkb 81DE running windows 10 enterprise x64 and am having problems with the microphone on desktop applications.My problem is mostly with discord, telegram, and microsoft edge which are the applications I usually need my microphone for. When trying...
  6. Microphone not working on desktop apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working on desktop apps: I have a lenovo ideapad330-15lkb 81DE running windows 10 enterprise x64 and am having problems with the microphone on desktop applications.My problem is mostly with discord, telegram, and microsoft edge which are the applications I usually need my microphone for. When trying...
  7. Microphone not working on desktop apps

8. Whatsapp Desktop app not working

Whatsapp Desktop app not working: My whatsapp isnt launching no matter how much I try, I uninstalled it nd installed agin it wokred for some time then again the same issue. When I repaair it for advanced settings, it asks DO YOU WANT TO END THE CURRENT CALL? After I end it, it works the when I close it and...
  9. WhatsApp Desktop app not working or connecting

in Windows 10 News
    WhatsApp Desktop app not working or connecting: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]WhatsApp Desktop app is a must-have for anyone who wants to be productive instead of always having to check their phones when they are using a computer. It makes life so much easier, so when folks are complaining about issues [...] This post WhatsApp Desktop...
  10. Splice Desktop App not working

Splice Desktop App not working: Hi, I am trying to run a desktop app called splice, I have installed the app and that the installation seems to work fine, the problem comes when I try and run the app. On opening the app a blank white box pops up and doesn't disappear, the app never opens but the Splice...