Windows 10: Windows desktop app icon “Photo” too small

Discus and support Windows desktop app icon “Photo” too small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG]I just purchased a surface pro 7 a week ago and its fully up to date with the only new software being the Krita digital art app and office.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tkc10chief2, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Windows desktop app icon “Photo” too small

Windows desktop app icon “Photo” too small [​IMG]Windows desktop app icon “Photo” too small [​IMG]I just purchased a surface pro 7 a week ago and its fully up to date with the only new software being the Krita digital art app and office. Very few other app installations from the store. I opened the laptop up today after not using it for a few days and the Edge “E” on my desktop shortcut is very tiny as well as the Krita symbol. The blue square is “normal” sized and so is the recycle bin photo and kindle picture. As you can see, the text in the actual app is practically unreadable. I havent messed with any settings.

:)

Tkc10chief2, Dec 7, 2019

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Photo App unable to sync photos

Hi,

I realize that you face difficulty with photos app. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are using same Microsoft account to login to the Windows photo app on both laptop and Desktop.

If not I suggest you to use same Microsoft account to log-in both laptop and desktop.

Then sign out of the photos app and restart the system. Then login again into Windows photo app and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the source location within the windows photo app. Please follow below steps to change the source location.

• Type photos in search bar and press enter.

• Then click on settings (gear icon) in photos app and under
      sources section add the path where photos are saved.
    Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with photos app.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Windows desktop app icon “Photo” too small

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows desktop app icon “Photo” too small

1. Windows desktop app icon “Photo” too small - Similar Threads - desktop app icon

2. Resizing photo's results in too small photo's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resizing photo's results in too small photo's: I just got a new laptop. Only thing I wanna use it for is browsing the internet, e-mail and simple photo editing.The new laptop has Windows 11, and I absolutely hate it so far. Windows 10 was so much better.Even the simple task of resizing photo's and uploading to my website...
  3. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icon images too small: The icons on my desktop have been normal for a week, but suddenly one of them has gone smaller.I am not using any third party software other than Wallpaper Engine. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....
  4. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icon images too small: The icons on my desktop have been normal for a week, but suddenly one of them has gone smaller.I am not using any third party software other than Wallpaper Engine. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....
  5. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Taskbar icons too small

Taskbar icons too small: Hi !! I recently had to change my laptop size to 100% because the software I'm using for work can't support my screen scaling, I have the 1920 x 1080 resolution because it's the clearest, but the issue here is my taskbar apps are tiny. I want to know if there's a solution to...
  7. Icon Images too small

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon Images too small: [ATTACH] My icons recently became much too small. I am at 125% zoom but before they scaled correctly. Its only system things too (only happening to spotify, nahmic, xbox, etc.) Sorry if this is a common issue....
  8. Desktop shortcuts to modern apps too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop shortcuts to modern apps too small: Does anyone create shortcuts on the desktop to any of the modern store apps? I know how to do it. Run ... Shell:appsFolder and then right click drag onto desktop to create the shortcut. I had a few of these setup for things like Amazon Prime and Xbox app. All looking good....
  9. App photos (?) are too small

App photos (?) are too small: [ATTACH] So, this has happened with my apps, it happened a couple months ago, i've looked up and watched way too many youtube videos of people trying to fix everything but this problem. If you know how to revert it back to normal, please help a girl out:) thanks!...
  10. extra large photo icons too small

extra large photo icons too small: Hello. The "extra large" photo icons used to be quite large....now, they are barely larger than the "large" photo icon size. I have read multiple blogs/discussions about this issue, but have not seen any resolutions. Does anyone know how to make the extra large icons...